Founded in 2013, FitSmallBusiness.com is read by over 450,000 small business owners and managers each month. We are a fast growing NYC-based startup, with headquarters across the street from Grand Central.
Are you a business expert looking to share your knowledge? We are looking for an experienced business person, who has either started their own company or had P/L responsibility for a division within a larger company. Technological savvy is required, but in-depth e-commerce experience is not a must.
Many of our readers are in the early stages of launching e-commerce businesses. The ideal person for this position is a former business manager with a broad range of experiences. These experiences may include: building ecommerce websites, banner and PPC advertising, drop shipping, fulfillment, and sourcing goods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching, writing, and editing articles related to e-commerce. Topics will include fulfillment, digital payments, and building ecommerce websites.
- Analyzing and reviewing ecommerce software and services.
- Providing in depth responses to reader questions.
If you are looking to make a transition and start an exciting new writing career, this is the position for you.
Qualifications for success:
- You have a minimum of 3 years business experience.
- You are comfortable writing about how to use technology products related to ecommerce, shipping, and online marketing.
- You are high energy and passionate about helping small businesses succeed.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment where things change quickly.
What we offer you:
- A starting salary between $50K and $60K depending on experience.
- A high quality health plan with $0 employee contribution.
- 401K plan with matching
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, and enthusiastic colleagues.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE: