Focus: Targeted distribution of press releases to Google News, global news sites, credentialed journalists, bloggers, websites, media influencers, social networks and wire services.
Reach: Distributes to media outlets with a focus on national distribution, though clients can add on specific global markets. Partners with PRNewswire’s network and the Associated Press and has a cadre of journalists and bloggers as part of its Newswire who subscribe to the eReleases newsfeed. Customer service was unable to provide traffic estimates, but assured us they post hundreds of press releases per month.
Typical Clients: Local and national small businesses, lesser known public figures and authors
Phone: General customer service number for inquiries 800-710-5535
Customer Service: Get live phone support from 7AM to 7PM EST Monday through Friday. The site also provides live chat with customer service representatives and inquiry forms that can be completed to receive a call back.
Pricing: Offers a 4-tier pricing strategy, starting at $199 for the Newswire Lite package.
Basic Newswire Lite Package Includes:
- Permanent hosting on eReleases.com with keyword-rich, search-friendly URL
- Custom national distribution
- Limited industry targeting at PRNewswire’s discretion
- Searchable on the three major search engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- SEO text and tag optimization
- On-site hosting – Post your press release to the site to give your press release the chance to be found by journalists, bloggers and media professionals who are looking for news.
- Wired news – Distribution features PR Newswire Media Only Website (85,000 registered journalists); over 100,000 opt-in journalist subscribers from media outlets like Businessweek, more than 17,500 newspapers including the Wall Street Journal and National Journal; radio and TV outlets including CNN and Bloomberg; more than 5,800 websites and online databases, a hand-crafted PRTrue List™ email blast to specialized reporters
- Press Release Writing – Have your press release and your message crafted by an expert by taking advantage of eReleases.com’s press release writing services.
- Multi-media press releases – Further optimize press releases by including video, images and audio in press releases to make them more engaging and shareable and
SEO & PageRank: The site has a Google PageRank of 5., eReleases includes no-follow links in all press releases. Optimization services are available as part of the company’s writing services.
Noteworthy eReleases Reviews
Better Business Bureau: A+ BBB Complaint and Review history
No. 1 Reviews – According to the editor’s review, eReleases.com earned 4 out of 5 stars as a premium press release distribution service. The site has the distinction of really focusing your attention on the fact that targeting the right journalists and bloggers is as important as crafting a strong message. “eReleases offers a good service for a fair price. Its logic of focusing press releases on to relevant audiences makes sense and means that your press release is more likely to land in front of an interested party, rather than being disregarded “ [ Read More ]
Press Release Reviews – With an overall good rating, eReleases.com earns high marks for quality and credibility of the distribution network, but is penalized a bit for counter-intuitive site navigation. It may benefit from having the training articles and videos separate from the distribution platform as it seems to confuse more site visitors who may want to get right to work crafting and sending press releases. The pricing structure is flexible, allowing buyers to pick packages based on distribution needs and the word count of the press release. Aside from a few problems with navigation, eReleases earned a favorable review. “Their submission section is a confusing mix of types, styles, fonts, sizes and colors and it is laborious to scroll down to the end although it is easy to find the section to enter your contact details and receive a call back from PR Newswire to begin your press release submission service.” [ Read More ]
Kansas City Web Design – Phil Singleton provides a detailed look at the functionality of eReleases and focuses on the things the popular press release distribution platform does well. Phil was so impressed with the seeming authenticity of eReleases – not just on their website, but also their reputation around the web – that he bought five press releases without even testing the service. His company’s first press releases resulted in Google exec Matt Cutts tweeting about his company’s content. “I was impressed with eReleases from the first click. As an SEO professional, I admired their clever adwords ads and relatively strong organic rankings.” [ Read More ]