Marc Waring Ventures, the company behind the small business software and service review site FitSmallBusiness.com, is seeking a digital marketing specialist to join our growing team.
We are a fast growing NYC-based startup, with offices right across the street from Grand Central. Our founders have extensive digital marketing experience, and helped grow a previous company from 1 to over 700 employees.
We are passionate about small business, and now help over 300,000 visitors each month find the best software and services for their business.
The digital marketing position will lead our efforts to expand traffic generation beyond organic SEO, and increase revenues from visitors to FitSmallBusiness.com.
- Google PPC
- Google and Facebook Remarketing
- Other Paid Acquisition Channels
- On Site Conversion Optimization
You will be working directly with one of our founders, who is a serial entrepreneur and digital marketing expert. If you are looking for a ground floor opportunity to join a team of marketing superstars, then this is the position for you.
As part of our new marketing team you will:
- Become a digital marketing expert
- Setup and optimize paid marketing campaigns
- Conduct split tests to increase website conversions
- Track data to judge the success or failure of these efforts
- Analyze that data and make/implement recommendations for improvement.
- Share information about the growth of the marketing division with the rest of the team.
Qualifications for success:
- You are high energy and passionate about marketing
- You are smart and detailed oriented
- You focus on goals and have a desire to succeed.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where things change quickly.
- You have a powerful work ethic.
- At least 6 months of marketing experience required (work while in college counts).
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary (Between $45 and $60K DOE)
- Fully covered high quality $0 deductible health insurance
- 401K plan with matching
- A true meritocracy where you can grow as fast as your skills allow
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues