Make sure we get in your inbox! Scroll down the page to find your email program for instructions to add us to your address book, safe sender list or whitelist.
Open the email in your inbox.
- Hover over the sender’s name.
- Select “Add to contacts” to save the sender to your Contacts list.
You can also whitelist in Gmail before opening the email:
- Hover over the sender’s name next to the subject line in the inbox.
- Select “Add to senders” to save to your Contacts list.
Log into your account and under your username click the “Options” and then click “Email Settings” link.
- On the “Email Settings” page, select “Spam Settings.”
- Choose “Allow mail only from addresses I specify” on the drop-down menu.
- Enter the sender’s email address.
- Click the “Add” button to add them to your sender list.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.
- Open the email you want to whitelist.
- Hover over the sender’s name below the subject line in the email.
- When the popup appears, hover over the 3 dots at the bottom of the popup and wait for the other popup.
- When the popup opens, click “Add to contacts” and save the contact.
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
- Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
- Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2013 ( Or Higher)
- Open the email message.
- Click the blue star next to the sender’s name and address to add them to your address book.
Windows Live Mail
- Click the Windows Live Mail icon in the top left corner of the window.
- Select “Options” in the menu.
- Click on “Safety Options” in the next menu.
- In the “Safety Options” window, click the “Safe Senders” tab.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Enter the sender’s email address in the new window that pops up.
- Click “Ok” to add sender.
- Click “Ok” in the “Safety Options” window to save your changes.
Open the email in your Gmail app. Tap the contact icon to the left of the sender’s name and email address.Tap “Ok” on the “Add contact” pop-up box.