Insperity is a PEO solution that provides small businesses full HR service solutions including administrative functions, employee benefits, and dedicated HR support. We compiled Insperity reviews from around the web to determine what customers think about the company and compared the most common pricing options for small business owners.
Insperity Customer Reviews
Summary of Insperity Customer Reviews
We were not able to find many Insperity reviews, but the ones we did find showed generally positive ratings. Here’s what we found:
What Insperity does well:
Users who recommend Insperity liked the tool’s intuitive interface and ease of use.
What Insperity does not do well:
Users who left negative reviews said that Insperity needs to improve the quality of their customer service. Users also mentioned that Insperity’s pricing is quite high for the services it provides.
Most Helpful Positive Review
A user who left a positive review on Consumer Affairs said that Insperity provides a variety of benefits to choose from, giving organizations the chance to use the ones that are most fitting for their employee needs. She also said that the interface is very easy to navigate making it efficient for users to use the tool every time. The user also mentioned that product training is extensive for first time users.
Most Helpful Negative Review
A user who left a negative review on Yelp said that he finds Insperity just “okay.” He said that he tried to increase his health benefits but has been unsuccessful in doing so even though he is willing to pay more. He finds the existing health care coverage by Insperity inferior compared to other PEO providers he has used before.
Insperity Reviews From Users Around the Web
Here are a few other resources for finding helpful Insperity reviews from customers. Currently, there are not a lot of available reviews about the provider. We rated the review sites on a scale from poor to excellent based on how trustworthy and useful the reviews seemed.
|User Review Website||Average Rating||Number of Reviews||Quality of Reviews|
|Consumer Affairs||4.2 out of 5||5||Good|
|Yelp||1 out of 5||8||Fair|
|G2 Crowd||9 out of 10||1||Fair|
*Average rating as of date articles was written – May 22, 2017
How We Determined Quality of User Review Websites
- Consumer Affairs has good quality reviews from verified users and provides a general feedback area where users can leave overall comments about using the product. The site also has recent reviews.
- Yelp has average quality reviews and verifies its users. It only uses a general feedback area for users to leave overall comments. Plus, the site doesn’t have recent reviews and most were given more than two years ago.
- G2 Crowd has excellent quality reviews from verified users and asks specific questions that most respondents gave insightful answers to. However, the site only has 1 review as of the date the article was written.
Published information from third party resources indicate that Insperity’s pricing begins at $230 per person for very small companies (around 5 full-time employees). However, a couple of other factors affect the pricing including employees’ salary and number of PEO services utilized.
Below are some of the published features that are available:
- PEO software for online processing of services
- Employee health insurance and benefits
- Payroll and HR administration
- Workers’ compensation plan coverage and claim resolution
- Complete government compliance assistance
- Employee performance management and support
- Dedicated customer support