Marc Waring Ventures, the company behind the small business software and service review site FitSmallBusiness.com, is seeking a residential real estate sales and marketing expert to join our editorial team.
Founded in 2013, FitSmallbusiness.com helps over 450,000 visitors each month find the best software and services for their small business. We are a fast growing NYC-based startup, with offices right across the street from Grand Central.
The residential real estate sales and marketing analyst will lead our efforts to build out the most authoritative how to resource for Realtors anywhere on the internet.
- Writing in depth tutorials on all aspects of starting, running, and marketing a successful residential real estate business.
- Analyzing and reviewing Realtor software and services
- Reporting on significant changes in the industry
- Providing in depth responses to user questions
If you are looking to make the transition from selling residential real estate, and start an exciting new writing career, this is the position for you.
Qualifications for success:
- You are a tech-savvy, real estate sales and marketing expert
- You are high energy, and passionate about helping Realtors succeed
- You are smart and detailed oriented
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where things change quickly.
- You have a powerful work ethic.
- At least 2 years of residential real estate related experience required
What we offer you:
- A starting salary between $40K and $60K depending on experience.
- Fully covered high quality $0 deductible health insurance
- 401K plan with matching
- A true meritocracy where you can grow as fast as your skills allow
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.