abas ERP provides a complete ERP solution for small businesses in the manufacturing and distribution industry. It enables users to easily run their business operations end to end — from product estimation to purchasing, cost accounting, production, and warehousing. We compiled reviews from around the web and determined that abas ERP has generally positive ratings.
abas ERP Customer Reviews
Ease of Use: Excellent
Customer Service: Excellent
Summary of abas ERP Customer Reviews
What abas ERP does well:
Users who recommend abas ERP said that they like the extensiveness of the product — without the need to buy a lot of add-ons. Users also said that customer service is top notch and trainings are always offered to ensure that users make the most of the program.
What abas ERP does not do well:
Users who left negative reviews of abas ERP said that learning how to use the app comes with a steep learning curve. Users also said that they don’t find the mobile app as completely functional as the desktop version.
Most Helpful Positive Review
A user who left a positive review of abas ERP on Software Advice said that he likes the fact that it’s a complete solution — users won’t be asked to pick and choose between dozens or hundreds of modules that can be included or not during implementation, which can be confusing. He also shared that abas ERP’s customer support and training services are excellent, citing that they run what they call the “abas Academy” out of their Virginia offices. According to the user, they have training courses focused on different aspects of the software and that the best are the technical training courses where they teach ‘higher-level’ users (like the system admins) how to do program customizations themselves. Because of this, he said that some of their most useful processes were programmed by him alone in-house. He also shared that in the four years that they have been using the program, the only times the system has been down were during major power failures or when they did something wrong internally to break it. He also said that when he disrupted the system during non-business hours, the support team had them up and running again within an hour. He said that in general, support tickets are handled very promptly, and urgent or critical tickets are addressed immediately.
Most Helpful Negative Review
A user who left a negative review of abas ERP on Software Advice said that on the technical side, getting into programming the proprietary database means a bit of a learning curve for anyone who is not used to using SQL. He also mentioned that mobile applications aren’t fully implemented and yet more apps are constantly being developed without fixing the existing ones first. He also said that the mobile app server edition is a significant investment.
abas ERP Reviews From Users Around the Web
Here are a few other resources for finding helpful abas ERP reviews from customers. We rated the review sites on a scale from poor to excellent based on how trustworthy and useful the reviews seemed.
|User Review Website|
*Average rating as of date article was written: November 23, 2017
abas ERP Pricing
abas ERP employs a customized pricing scheme and doesn’t publish its subscription plans on their website. However, according to third party sites, pricing for software similar to abas ERP ranges from $75,000 to $750,000 per year depending on the size of the business, amount of sales and orders, and functionalities of the system.
The software’s features and functionalities include:
- Sales Management and CRM: allows users to manage sales and customer relationships efficiently, with easy access to information that keeps them responsive and organized.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling: lets users improve their planning processes, gain full visibility into their resources, and manage their production processes accordingly.
- Purchasing: helps users make reliable purchasing decisions by giving them access to the information they need to assess suppliers accurately.
- ERP Production and Planning Control: allows users to streamline their production processes with the ability to easily convert proposals into work orders, check for product availability, and identify bottlenecks early on.
- Materials Management: enables users to manage their warehouse, know what they have in stock, and guarantee the availability of their resources to their customers.
- Service Processing: offers users an optimal view of all their activities, appointments, and resources so that they can respond to service requests quickly and efficiently.
- Business Process Management: provides users with fixed and defined workflows to shorten processing times, reduce errors, and guarantee reliable release processes.