act! is a highly customizable CRM software that enables users to design the program based on their business needs such as tailor-fitting workflow processes, setting security configurations, and removing features that they don’t find useful. It lets users access the app even when they are offline and automatically syncs the updates to the cloud once it connects to the internet. We compiled act! CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared the available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of act! CRM User Reviews
What act! CRM does well:
Users who recommend act! CRM said that they like being able to access the app both online and offline. They also said that the interface is very clean and uncomplicated. Great customer service was consistently cited.
What act! CRM does not do well:
Users who gave act! CRM negative reviews said that there are frequent bugs and crashes within the system. While a lot of users said that the dashboard is clean, some also said that it looks quite outdated and needs improvement.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that she likes the program’s simplicity in appearance and functionality. She said that because the screen is not “busy,” users can more easily get on with their CRM tasks without difficulties. She also shared that the support team is very reliable and helpful in addressing her inquiries. Furthermore, she likes the program’s cloud-based nature which prevents her from losing critical contacts and information.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on G2 Crowd said that while the program is efficient in some areas, it fails in others due to bugs in the system. He cited that a key example is the integration with Office and Outlook, saying that act! CRM crashes every single time he tries to create an email from a template or send an email either to a single contact or to multiple contacts via mail merge.
act! CRM Pricing
act! CRM has two pricing options: paying a one-time fee or paying a monthly subscription. The desktop-installed Pro plan costs $269.99 (one-time). The monthly plans include the Essentials Plan ($10), the Premium Plan ($25), the Premium Cloud Plan ($35), and the Premium Cloud Plus Plan ($50).
|act! Premium Cloud|
|act! Premium Cloud Plus|
act! CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of act! CRM’s features.
- Deal Pipeline Management: Enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Sales Forecast and Reports: Lets the user predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Contact Management: Lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Business Opportunity Tracking: Displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase or from a customer/client.
- Activity and Task Management: Allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Marketing Automation: Allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful act! CRM Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
15 Ways to Improve Sales Performance — Sales performance is simply how efficient and effective your sales team is at generating sales revenue. In this guide, we included why it is important to use your small business sales CRM properly.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
act! CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on how act! CRM can help your business improve customer relationship management, manage leads, and increase sales.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of act! CRM’s popular integrations.