Agile CRM Review: Is It Right for Your Business?
This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
What We Recommend Agile CRM For
Agile CRM offers a free plan for up to 10 users, and this tier includes sales, marketing, and service features. This makes it a solid option for small businesses with a limited budget for all-in-one CRM software. It also features gamification tools for teams that want to drive team members’ performance. Plus, its social integrations present an advantage for businesses and salespeople looking for an easy-to-use social CRM.
Who Agile CRM Is Good For
- Small businesses looking for a free all-in-one CRM: Getting a free CRM solution is a good starting point for small businesses and startups handling a low volume of contacts with a limited budget. Agile CRM offers a free plan for 10 users that allows you to store unlimited deals, tasks, and documents. Its free tier also comes with integrated sales, marketing, and service features. These are among the reasons why it is one of our top picks for the best free CRM software for small businesses.
- Sales teams looking for an easy-to-use CRM with gamification tools: Agile CRM has a user interface that is well suited for beginners. Its features include custom leaderboards that help drive team performance and friendly competition, earning it a spot in our choices for the best simple CRMs.
- Salespeople seeking a CRM with social integrations: Social media is one of the most prominent channels for engaging and communicating with your leads, making integrations with such platforms a huge advantage. Agile CRM integrates with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. This is one of the reasons why it made its way to our list of the best social CRM platforms.
Who Agile CRM Is Not a Good Fit For
- Companies looking for a white label CRM: White label CRMs enable users to rebrand the software so they can resell it or package it with other solutions. While Agile CRM has a partner program, it does not extend to white labeling. If you are looking for a white label solution, check out our top picks for the best white label CRM systems.
- Healthcare organizations: CRM solutions for healthcare organizations must comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) to ensure patient data security. If your company belongs in the healthcare industry, you can take a look at our list of the best HIPAA-compliant CRMs, as Agile CRM currently does not comply with this regulation.
- Accountants and bookkeepers who need built-in automated billing features: CRM solutions with billing features streamline the invoicing process and help keep track of each customer’s invoices. Agile CRM, however, lacks these features. If built-in billing features are essential to your business, visit our top picks for the best CRM systems for accountants.
Agile CRM Overview
|Integrated sales, marketing, and customer service tools||Lower plans have limited third-party software integrations|
|Offers a free plan that supports 10 users||Caps the number of contacts you can store|
|Unlimited deals, tasks, and documents||Limits the number of campaign workflows|
|Includes gamification and social monitoring tools||Telephony available only in Regular and Enterprise plans|
Agile CRM Pricing
Agile CRM pricing is comprised of a free plan for 10 users and three paid plans that range from $9.99 to $64.99 per user, per month, billed annually. One of the main differences between the plans includes the limits to the number of contacts, campaign workflows, automations, and integrations. Each tier also provides different levels of access to advanced features such as two-way telephony, social monitoring, CRM reports, and phone support.
Agile CRM pricing and plan features at a glance:
$8.99 per user
$29.99 per user
$47.99 per user
$9.99 per user
$39.99 per user
$64.99 per user
$14.99 per user
$49.99 per user
$79.99 per user
Contacts & Companies
Plugins or Integrations
Help & Support
Click on the options below for more details about each of Agile CRM’s plans:
The Free plan comes with basic sales features such as custom data fields, lead scoring, appointment scheduling, custom deal milestones, and email tracking. In addition, it supports an unlimited number of deals, tasks, and documents. Its marketing capabilities include email campaigns, web engagement, contact level analytics, form builder, web-to-lead forms, email templates builder, and landing page builder.
The basic plan also offers customer service features like a help desk, canned responses, and service reports. One of the disadvantages of this tier is it allows you to create only 1,000 contacts, one campaign workflow, and one automation rule. Aside from that, you can integrate your CRM with only one app and generate basic reports only.
With the Starter plan, you get access to additional features such as two-way email integration, marketing automation, social monitoring, and a knowledge base. You can also start generating email and team reports, as well as integrate your CRM with three other apps.
When you upgrade to the Regular plan, you get access to more advanced sales features such as custom deal tracks and two-way telephony. You can also start mobile marketing campaigns (BYOC) at $2 per 1,000 messages. Starting with this tier, you can integrate your CRM with more than 50 other apps.
Under the Enterprise plan, your sales CRM features include post-call automation, call recording, and automated voicemails. It also allows you to create an unlimited number of contacts, campaign workflows, and automation rules. Moreover, you can enjoy the services of a dedicated account manager and onboarding coach, as well as manage access settings for your CRM users.
Agile CRM also offers the following marketing add-ons:
- Contact Level Analytics
- Up to 10,000: Free
- Next 50,000: $50
- Next 500,000: $150
- Next 1 million: $249
- Up to 5,000: Free
- Up to 100,000: .04 cents per email
- Next 1 million: .03 cents per email
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Carrier): .02 cents per email
- Mobile Marketing: $2 per 1,000 messages (Twilio/Plivo)
Agile CRM Features
Agile CRM is equipped with tools for automating your sales, marketing, and customer service processes. Its built-in telephony allows you to make, receive, record, and automate calls. It also has gamification tools that help drive friendly competition among your team. In addition, its social integration lets you monitor brand mentions so that you can determine customer sentiment toward your business.
- Contact and deal management
- Lead scoring
- Appointment scheduling
- Project management
- Lead prospector
- Email finder
Agile CRM’s sales automation tools create new tasks automatically for your team. You can automate appointment settings, telephony, lead scoring, and follow-up emails. It provides a comprehensive view of your contacts, including their conversations, call notes, social presence, web activity, and buyer’s journey. It also has a sales leaderboard that you can use to gamify your sales process and drive your team’s performance through friendly competition.
- Email marketing
- Personalized video emails
- Email tracking
- Website builder
- Landing pages
- Lead generation
- Form builder
- Social listening
- Mobile marketing
Use Agile CRM’s marketing automation tools to build automated marketing campaigns, create landing pages, and capture leads. These features include web pop-ups, email newsletters, auto-responders, and personalized campaigns. You can deliver these campaigns via mobile and social media channels. You can also automate lead scoring and contact segmentation based on criteria such as email opens, link clicks, web browsing activity, and custom tags.
- Help desk ticketing
- Help desk groups
- Service level agreement (SLA)
- Support workflows
- Ticket feedback
- Canned responses
- Knowledge base
Agile CRM provides help desk automation features that help improve customer satisfaction and resolve issues faster. These include tools for ticket categorization, ticket routing, and SLA management. It has a customizable dashboard that gives you an at-a-glance view of important ticket data. You can also create canned responses to provide customers with faster and more consistent responses to their frequently asked questions.
- Outbound calls
- Inbound calls
- Call notes and archives
- Call recording and playback
- Call logs
- Call reporting
- Call automation
- Caller ID
- Personalized greetings
- Detailed call history
Agile CRM’s telephony capabilities allow you to make and receive calls from your CRM dashboard. Its enhanced caller ID shows you real-time information about the caller on your dashboard. You can record calls, log calls, and add call notes to keep track of past conversations. It also offers call automation features such as call scripts, post-call tasks, call forwarding, and voicemail drops.
- Android and iOS apps
- Mobile CRM dashboard
- Contact management
- Deal tracking
- Events and tasks
- Google Calendar sync
The mobile app provides a dashboard that gives you an overview of your team’s sales productivity, deal management, and lead conversion rates. You can use the app to manage your contacts, track deals, and create tasks and events. The other features you can access via mobile include marketing automation, sales enablement, telephony, help desk, web engagement, social integration, email campaigns, and mobile marketing.
Reporting & Analytics
- Custom reports
- Scheduled report delivery
- Growth reports
- Funnel and cohort analysis
- Campaign reports
- Charts and graphics
- Contact-level analytics
- Web traffic analysis
Agile CRM allows you to create custom reports using your set criteria and schedule reports to run automatically at a set time. Monitor your growth and marketing campaign metrics such as emails opened, unique clicks, and leads converted. Use its analytics tools to analyze customer interests and web engagement patterns, and create targeted content using these insights.
- Social plugins
- Support software integration
- Email integration
- Telephony integration
- Email and SMS gateways
- Billing plugins
- Ecommerce integrations
- CMS (content management system) integrations
- Webforms and landing pages
- Zapier, WebMerge, and Dedupely
Integrate Agile CRM with third-party apps and websites to extend its capabilities. View contact activity and integrate social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook into your sales and marketing campaigns. You can also connect it with telephony apps such as RingCentral to make, record, and automate calls directly from your CRM. Integrations with Stripe, FreshBooks, and QuickBooks allow you to manage billing and invoicing from your CRM.
Agile CRM offers 24/5 email support across all plans. Phone support is available to paid plan subscribers from Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Enterprise users are also entitled to a dedicated account rep and an onboarding coach. You can also take advantage of its online resources, which include training workshops, blogs, infographics, setup guides, and case studies.
Ease of Use
Agile CRM has a simple, straightforward interface that makes the basic menu options easy to learn and navigate, even for non-technical users. It offers substantial online resources such as blogs and workshops. However, there is a lack of guide articles that tackle the implementation of advanced features and automations.
Agile CRM Alternatives
If you’re still not sure if Agile CRM is the right fit for your business needs, below are other top free CRM solutions to consider:
Sales teams that need a free CRM with a built-in phone dialer
Teams seeking a free CRM with sales, marketing, and customer service systems
Businesses wanting a free CRM with sales workflow automation
Max. No. of Users for Free Plan
Starting Price for Paid Plans*
$15 per user, per month
$45 per month (for 2 users)
$14 per user, per month
*Based on annual billing. Monthly pricing is also available at slightly higher rates.
Looking for the most beginner-friendly solutions for your small business or startup? Check out our guide to the best simple CRMs.
What Users Think of Agile CRM
We looked at Agile CRM reviews online and found the majority of its customers are happy with its ease of use, feature inclusions, and availability of a free plan. They said its integrated sales, marketing, and service automation tools in a single platform eliminate the need to employ separate apps for these three functions. Other prominent capabilities they lauded are lead generation, website builder, and form creation.
As of this writing, it has earned the following average scores based on Agile CRM reviews on these popular review sites:
- G2: 4 out of 5 stars based on 311 ratings
- Capterra: 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 423 ratings
- Featured Customers: 4.7 out of 5 based on 1,896 ratings
The most recent Agile CRM reviews include complaints about lingering bugs and glitches that affect its social media and email marketing functions. Some users mentioned there are only a few articles in its knowledge base and that it is difficult to obtain customer and technical support. Others said that its interface speed is slow compared to its competitors and that it offers limited integration options.
Agile CRM offers sales, marketing, customer service, and project management tools, all in a single platform. It also offers built-in telephony features and social integrations. Aside from that, it is easy to use, even for non-technical users. We recommend it for small to midsize businesses looking for a free or affordable all-in-one CRM solution.
Get started for free to explore how Agile CRM can help you grow your business.