amoCRM is a cloud-based customer and sales management tool built for small businesses. It enables its users to efficiently manage their leads and deals through its automated digital pipeline. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try amoCRM? Get a free trial.
amoCRM offers three paid subscription plans: Base ($15/user/month), Advanced ($25/user/month), and Enterprise ($45/user/month). The main differences between the plans are the number of contacts and leads, size of storage, custom fields, and access to premium features such as automated digital pipelines, lead scoring, and sales forecasting.
|Looking for a free, easy-to-use CRM? Try Freshsales.|
*All plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to try out amoCRM? Get a free trial.
Top CRM Providers 2019
B2B businesses needing a customizable, robust, and competitively-priced CRM with built-in phone
Robust CRM featuring agent workspaces with 360-degree customer views and detailed case management
(See more pricing details)
(See more pricing details)
(See more pricing detail)
Which CRM Provider Is Right for You?
What amoCRM Does Well
Users who gave amoCRM a positive review commended the efficiency of its project management, account tracking, built-in VoIP, and analytics features. They also said that it is highly customizable and can easily adapt to specialized business processes.
One user who gave amoCRM a positive review on Software Advice said that it is a powerful and customer-centric CRM because it allows users to customize it based on their own customer management processes. He added that he likes being able to view customer data in a visual manner for easier tracking and understanding.
What amoCRM Does Not Do Well
Users who gave amoCRM a negative review complained about poor customer support. They also wished for a desktop app version, instead of a simple web-based program.
“I would like an application that runs on my PC instead of being tied to a web browser. It’s not that bad, it’s just that it can sometimes get lost in the piles of open windows.”
— Karl Grabowski
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of amoCRM’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Lead Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe, based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on-the-go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they are using such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Does amoCRM have a mobile solution?
Does amoCRM have an online knowledge base for instructional materials on how to use the program?
Yes. amoCRM has an online knowledge base with webinars and tutorials about program customizations, lead management tips, digital pipeline management, and more. It can be accessed on the support section of the website.
Here is a list of some of amoCRM’s popular integrations:
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by amoCRM and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is amoCRM?
amoCRM is a messenger-based sales platform designed to make your sales workflows easy and automated. Back at the start of the project in 2004, the idea was to make a user-friendly CRM focused on helping the sales teams of small businesses and entrepreneurs. Since then, we have achieved much and helped thousands of businesses around the world sell better, quicker, and with less friction.
From basic lead management to chatbot building and automation, amoCRM’s formidable arsenal of features will come in handy for just about any business type.
amoCRM News & Activity
Everything new happening we post on our blog here.
amoCRM Customer Service
Our support team is available Mon-Fri 12am-5pm PST. We provide free onboardings, coaching, and support to all our clients, over a multitude of channels (email/phone/chat/video conference). Typical response time during business hours is less than one hour by email, and less than five minutes in chat.
amoCRM Unique Features
amoCRM is the only messaging-powered CRM in the world. A combination of a unified inbox (all communication channels within the same browser window) and a potent array of CRM features makes it a powerful tool for sales teams. Key features:
• Full CRM capabilties: lead, contact, pipeline management and more.
• Wide array of automations, including a code-free chatbot builder
• Tons of available integrations (chatting, emailing, book keeping, web app integrators, lead capture services and much more)
• Powerful analytics
• Logs, user rights, full control over the system