amoCRM is a cloud-based customer and sales management tool built for small businesses. It enables its users to efficiently manage their leads and deals through its automated digital pipeline. We compiled amoCRM reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of amoCRM User Reviews
What amoCRM does well:
Users who recommended amoCRM said that it is great for small businesses as it is simple and easy to use. Great dashboard and seamless integrations were also cited.
What amoCRM does not do well:
Users who gave amoCRM negative reviews said that the mobile app can be improved. They also said that the program might be too simple for bigger companies with more complex sales needs. It is notable, however, that a lot of users said that they don’t have complaints and are happy with using the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of amoCRM on G2 Crowd said that the program has rich functionalities, but is still simple and user-friendly. He said that the interface is not overloaded and is intuitive, citing a lot of convenient functions such as e-mail integration, ability to use widgets, API integrations – which small businesses can use to simplify their CRM needs. He also added that it is easily customizable to fit a business’ internal processes.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of amoCRM on Software Advice said that while it is very good for small businesses, it’s not that great for anything other than keeping a business organized and sending out emails, suggesting that larger companies might want to consider other more advanced CRM tools.
amoCRM has three subscription options billed annually. The Base plan costs $15/month, the Advanced plan costs $25/month, and the Enterprise plan costs $45/month. The main differences between the plans are the number of contacts and leads, size of storage, and access to premium features such as lead scoring and sales forecasting.
Check out the list below of some of amoCRM’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Lead Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer/client.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful amoCRM Resources
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
amoCRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how amoCRM can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of amoCRM’s popular integrations.