Angus Anywhere is a real estate software with a cloud-based operation management system. It is specifically designed to manage commercial real estate properties. We compiled Angus Anywhere reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also compared the most popular pricing options available.
Summary of Angus Anywhere User Reviews
What Angus Anywhere does well:
According to the positive reviews online, Angus Anywhere’s system is easy to use and allows for easier submission of work orders. Users say that it is effective in managing large property portfolios. Others think it makes communicating with tenants and recording correspondence a breeze.
What Angus Anywhere does not do well:
According to negative reviews online, some users wish they could generate reports for specific date ranges. Others say that the interface needs improvement.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
According to a user who gave Angus Anywhere positive feedback on Capterra, he likes that the software is extremely easy to use — it is simple to navigate, track, and record data using the platform.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
According to a user who gave Angus Anywhere negative feedback on G2 Crowd, she dislikes the user interface of the software. She said she finds it difficult to access the alert emails, set up recurring work orders, and format email templates.
Angus Anywhere Pricing
Angus Anywhere does not publish their prices on their website, but other software similar to Angus Anywhere has pricing that ranges from $34.95 per month to $499.95 per year. Cost depends on the number of users, duration, and features included.
Angus Anywhere Features
Check out the list below of some of Angus Anywhere’s features.
- Service Management – Features a fully brandable polished Service Portal that gives users a professional online service offering.
- Maintenance Management – Allows users to manage preventive maintenance, inspections, and corporate tasking to help them ensure that their asset values are preserved and their buildings are well maintained.
- Visitor and Access Card Management – Helps users keep buildings safe.
- Communication + Promotion Management – Provides a means for users to deliver timely, professional communications to keep their tenants informed.
- Performance Measurement – Includes dashboards, analytics, and reporting to provide users with insight they need to make operational decisions and deliver a better tenant experience.
Useful Angus Anywhere Resources
Best Real Estate CRM 2017: Contactually vs Top Producer vs REthink CRM – In need of a real estate CRM software that matches your business’ specific needs? Read our guide to find the right fit for you.
The Best Real Estate Software: Our Picks for 2018 – Are you looking for the most suitable real estate software for you and your team? Do you need one as an individual realtor? Read our guide for our best picks for 2018.
Real Estate Marketing & Sales Strategy From the Pros – Learn everything you need to know about real estate using our in-depth resource guide here.
Angus Anywhere Overview Video
This video provides an introduction to Angus Anywhere’s system and how it can help real estate professionals with their business.