ARCHIBUS is a real estate management software that focuses on infrastructure and facilities management. It simplifies workflow automation and helps real estate professionals understand property analytics better. We compiled ARCHIBUS reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also compared the most popular pricing options available.
Summary of ARCHIBUS User Reviews
What ARCHIBUS does well:
According to the positive reviews online, ARCHIBUS offers a lot of functionality across multiple facilities and areas of work. Many users like the platform because it offers a great way to manage properties using enterprise solutions such as request tracking and data set creation.
What ARCHIBUS does not do well:
According to the negative reviews online, some domains – the workflow sections of ARCHIBUS – are still disconnected. Users feel that they could have been integrated with other features such as portfolio planning, which is integrated with moving management.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
According to a user who gave ARCHIBUS positive feedback on G2 Crowd, he likes the Space module of the software. He says it provides reports from top level (corporate user) down to grain level (facility user), which meets the needs of both faculty and corporate users. He also mentioned that the Building Operation module provides a workflow that helps them manage and track requests more effectively.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
According to a user who gave ARCHIBUS negative feedback on Capterra, he finds the program frustratingly slow. He says there are too many unnecessary clicks he has to go through before he can get to where he needs to go.
ARCHIBUS does not publish their prices on their website, but other software similar to ARCHIBUS has pricing that range from $34.95 per month to $499.95 per year. Cost depends on the number of users, duration, and features included.
Check out the list below of some of ARCHIBUS’s features.
- Real Estate Portfolio Management – provides a unified, correlated view of real estate infrastructure and facilities assets and costs, so that they are optimally aligned to support an organization’s mission.
- Capital Project Management – manages projects from an owner’s perspective in order to remain on-schedule and within budget.
- Space Planning and Management – aligns facilities and infrastructure development with plans by evaluating historical use and forecasting future needs.
- Move Management – streamlines the entire move/add/change process from single-person to multi-phased moves to reduce costs and minimize organizational disruption.
- Asset Management – integrates strategic real estate planning, capital planning, portfolio project management, finance and operations information to align all assets to an organization’s objectives.
- Environmental and Risk Management – measures performance indicators and mitigate risks to reduce an organization’s carbon footprint and achieve other environmental goals.
- Building Operations – streamlines and automates the preventive maintenance process to proactively maintain critical assets, minimizing downtime and repair expense.
- Workplace Services – manages reservations, hoteling, and fleet management. Includes a service desk for any customer needs.
Useful ARCHIBUS Resources
Best Real Estate CRM 2017: Contactually vs Top Producer vs REthink CRM – In need of a real estate CRM software that matches your business’ specific needs? Read our guide to find the right fit for you.
The Best Real Estate Software: Our Picks for 2018 – Are you looking for the most suitable real estate software for you and your team? Do you need one as an individual realtor? Read our guide for our best picks for 2018.
Real Estate Marketing & Sales Strategy From the Pros – Learn everything you need to know about real estate using our in-depth resource guide here.
ARCHIBUS Overview Video
This video provides an introduction to ARCHIBUS’ Total Infrastructure and Facilities Management Solution.
When choosing a real estate management software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of ARCHIBUS’s popular integrations.
- Revit Software
- ESRI Integration
- Hosting Services
- ARCHIBUS Mobile Framework
- Performance Metrics Frameworks