Aritic Mail, developed exclusively for transactional email purpose, is an email delivery platform for applications and enterprises, allowing users to process real-time transactional emails in an easy, reliable, and secure way. It supports Web API and traditional SMTP methods and consists of robust API and ready-to-use plugins to ensure easy integration with any programming language. In this article, we cover its pricing info. Ready to try Aritic Mail? Request a demo.
Summary of Aritic Mail User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (11/14/2018), there are no up-to-date Aritic Mail reviews online. If you are a past or current Aritic Mail customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use this product.
Aritic Mail Pricing
Aritic Mail is priced at $9 for a package of 10,000 transactional emails. If you are a high-volume user and need to send out more than 10,000 emails, you may contact their sales team for a customized pricing quotation.
|Number of Transactional Emails|
|Maximum of 10,000|
|More than 10,000|
The $9 package includes unlimited usage validity, high-speed inbox delivery, full REST/API and SMTP access, onboarding support, access to the developer resource portal, multiple webhooks, SPAM protection, real-time reporting, transactional templates, and more.
Meanwhile, the High Volume package comes with a dedicated account manager and IP pools, cluster systems, peer-to-peer connectivity and network restriction, customer security compliance fulfillment, a high bandwidth of up to 1Gbps, and more.
Ready to get started with Aritic Mail? Request a demo.
Top Email Marketing Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best Email Marketing Software for 2018 — Email marketing software is used to create and send targeted email campaigns to a business owner’s customers. In this guide, we compared the best email marketing software and identified the top six in terms of price, list capabilities and segmentation, ease of use, analytics and reporting features, the availability of third-party integrations, and more.
Aritic Mail Features
Check out the list below of some of Aritic Mail’s features:
- Reliability – Robust Powerful SMTP or REST API based email delivery platform which is a reliable email delivery solution for any mission-critical system
- Scalability – A highly scalable platform running on tier- datacenter, which has the ability to grow as and when required to handle the workload
- Security / Encryption – With the moto of Data Security comes first, The application is designed while considering industry standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPPA, GDPR, and ISO 27k. The flexibility of the system also includes the adoption of customer specific security framework
- Webhooks – Easy webhook system to multiple notification endpoints with your application to track real-time notifications
- Data Retention – Stores meta or raw email delivery logs for troubleshooting and analysis
- Built-in SPAM Protection – Inbuilt spam protection to scan malicious or potentials scripts or contents
- Performance Analytics – Advanced dashboard provides technical visibility of email delivery system and statistics of Sent, Delivered, and Bounced and Queue emails
- Open/ Click – Tracks open/click of emails
- Tracking Domain – Enables to use tracking domain to better email deliverability
- Domain Reputation – Inbuilt option to monitor your domain and brand reputation, and detect potential issues with domain
- Integrations – Ready to use plugins for CRM, Marketing Automation, Mail Servers or other tools which require email delivery
- All Language support – Integration available with any programming language be it C, C++, Java, Php, Ruby, etc.
- IP Throttling – AI-based IP throttling to avoid getting blacklisted and comply with mailbox guidelines
- Multiple Domain – Supports multiple sending domains for a single system to handle multiple brand/application communications
- IP rule – A feature to isolated email delivery traffic across applications based on complex routing logic
- Allow Sender header – Ability to add sender header
- Dedicated IP – Option to use dedicated IP or IP pools up to 254 ips each block
- Inbound Processing – Handle inbound transactional emails and route to the external application via SMTP or Webhook methods
- Inbuilt Suppression List – To remove inactive accounts from system and prevent from blacklisting
- Raw Log Access – Ability to read each email delivery logs and understand technical issues
- Multiple User – Supports multiple SMTP / REST API credentials for advance traffic segregation
- DNS Troubleshooter – Hassle free inbuilt DNS plugins to configure handle required DNS records
- Premium Support – Option to opt for premium support with a dedicated account manager, weekly performance review, and email delivery consulting
- Support Docs – Extensive access to API docs and product knowledge base
- Dedicated Setup – Provision to deploy Aritic Mail instance on isolated infrastructure and computing resources
- 99.9% uptime – Aritic Mail is designed for the mission-critical applications, committed to serving maximum uptime
Aritic Mail FAQ
What are the common uses for Aritic Mail?
Does Aritic Mail offer a multi-user capability?
Here is a list of some of Aritic Mail’s popular integrations: