Alaska Airlines Visa® Business credit card
Travel rewards on Alaska Airlines travel
- Get 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska's Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year! That's right, EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates.
- Save with a free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- NEW! 50% off Alaska Lounge day passes and 20% back on inflight food, beverage and Wi-Fi purchases when you pay with your card.
- Get exclusive access to discounted redemption levels when you redeem miles for hotel stays at over 400,000 properties using Alaska Airline Hotels.
- Earn unlimited miles and travel with no blackout dates and no international transaction fees.
- Enjoy many money saving benefits, 800+ destinations, more than a dozen global airline partners and a low annual fee of $50 for the company and $25 per card.
- Introductory bonus miles offer
- Discounted companion fare
- Free checked luggage
- Miles aren’t transferrable
- Some blackout dates
- Employee cards aren’t free
- Free checked bag: Get a free checked bag for you and up to six guests on the same reservation.
- Purchase security: Bank of America may replace, repair, or reimburse you for purchased items that have been stolen or damaged.
- Extended protection: Receive an additional warranty coverage period in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Receive coverage for car rental vehicles when you use the card for the entire purchase.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services: Includes up to $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance and emergency ticket replacement.
The Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card from Bank of America is an excellent travel card for owners who travel frequently with Alaska Airlines. This business credit card offers travel perks like Alaska’s Famous Companion FareTM from $121 every year and a free checked baggage for you and up to six other guests.
Who the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card Is Best For
- Owners who are frequent flyers of Alaska Airlines: The Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card allows you to redeem miles with no blackout dates on any of its 1,200 daily flights to more than 800 destinations with more than a dozen global airline partners.
- Owners who usually check baggage and travel with companions: The Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card offers a free checked baggage for you and up to six other travel companions.
How We Evaluate Travel Rewards Business Credit Cards
When grading travel rewards business credit cards like the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card, we weigh introductory rewards, ongoing rewards, and additional card features the heaviest. We also take into account the card’s annual fee and annual percentage rates (APRs).
Highest Possible Score
Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card Fees
- Introductory APR: None
- Ongoing APR: 15.99% to 23.99% variable, which adjusts with the prime rate
- Annual fee: $50
- Balance transfer fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%
- Cash advance fee: $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater; APR is 24.24%
Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card Rewards
- 3 miles for every dollar spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases
- 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Alaska’s Famous Companion FareTM from $121 every year on your account anniversary
Welcome offer: Get a $200 statement credit, 40,000 bonus miles, and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 when you spend at least $2,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
You can redeem your rewards by booking a one-way flight for as little as 5,000 points, plus taxes and fees starting from $5.60. You can also use miles to upgrade your one-way Alaska Airlines reservation to first class for 15,000 points or free nights and room discounts from more than 400,000 properties worldwide.
Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card Features
Free Checked Baggage
With the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card, you will receive free checked baggage for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation. Alaska Airlines charges $30 for the first checked bag each way, so this benefit is worth up to $420 per round-trip flight.
When you purchase an item using your Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card, it’s protected from theft or damage for the first 90 days from purchase. Bank of America may replace, repair, or reimburse you for purchased items that have been stolen or damaged. Check your benefits guide to review the coverage offered for this feature.
Items with an original manufacturer’s warranty that are purchased using your Bank of America credit card will receive additional warranty coverage. Refer to your benefits guide to review the coverage levels that are offered with this additional feature as well as the exclusions.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
The Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card provides rental vehicle insurance that covers damage due to collision or theft. To be eligible, you must charge your entire rental fee to your Alaska Airlines business credit card. You can learn more about the specific coverage levels when you receive your benefits guide with your card.
If you have a Bank of America business checking account, you may enroll in overdraft protection to help avoid declined transactions, returned checks, or other overdrafts. If you opt in, Bank of America will automatically transfer funds in denominations of $100 to protect you from any overdrafts.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
The Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card provides a dispatch 24 hours a day when you’re traveling anywhere in the world. You can learn about the specific services that are included once you receive your card and benefits guide.
Roadside Assistance Program
Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card cardholders can use a pay-per-use roadside assistance program. This roadside assistance dispatch is available any time of day and can send out a tow truck operator or locksmith in case of an emergency. Check your benefits guide to learn more about the specific services available and their corresponding costs.
Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card Alternatives
American Express Blue Business® Plus Credit Card
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
Pocketing 2x points per $1 and 0% introductory APR for 12 months
- Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners. 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- Enjoy the flexibility to put more purchases on the Card and earn rewards when you buy above your credit limit*.
- You’ve got the power to use your Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power.
- More buying power for your business means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the Blue Business Plus Card.
- *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.24% - 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms Apply
- 0% APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfer
- Earn 2x points on all spending
- No lucrative welcome offer
- 2x points rewards are capped at $50,000 in spending
- Extended warranty protection: American Express will match the length of the original manufacturer’s warranty if it’s less than two years. It provides an additional two years if the original manufacturer’s warranty is between two and five years. Coverage is limited to $10,000 per occurrence and $50,000 per account each year.
- Purchase protection: The issuer will repair, replace, or reimburse you for an item purchased with the card that was damaged or stolen within 120 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $1,000 per occurrence and $50,000 per account each year.
Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Credit Card
Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Office-based businesses that want top cash back rewards
- Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee
Note: The information related to the ChaseInk Business Cash℠ Credit Card Card has been collected by fitsmallbusiness.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
- Top rewards for office supply spending
- Introductory APR on purchases
- Cash sign-up bonus
- 0% APR doesn’t apply to balance transfers
- High balance transfer fee of 5%
- Designed mainly for office-oriented companies
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account per year.
- Extended warranty protection: Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on eligible warranties of three years or less.
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
Frequent Delta flyers who want to access premium business Delta features
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles and a $100 statement credit after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer Ends 4/28/21.
- Earn 3 Miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta and on every eligible dollar spent on purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on single eligible purchases of $5,000 or more (that’s an extra half point per dollar), up to 50,000 additional miles per year. 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
- With Status Boost®, earn 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year, up to 2x per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Plus, throughout 2021 earn an additional 2,500 MQMs after making $25,000 in purchases, up to 2x. That’s in addition to the 10,000 MQMs that you would earn with Status Boost.
- Status-like benefits: First Check Bag Free on Delta flights + Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Check your first bag for free on Delta flights
- Receive priority boarding
- Eligible for a Delta companion certificate
- $250 annual fee
- No free access to Delta Sky Club
- No interest-free financing period on purchases or balance transfers
- Delta benefits: Receive your first checked bag for free and access priority boarding.
- Travel accident insurance: Provides card owners with travel accident insurance up to $100,000.
- Purchase protection: Provides coverage for purchases that are damaged or stolen up to 120 days from the date of purchase. Coverage is limited to $1,000 for an item and up to $50,000 for all claims for one year.
The Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Credit Card is best for business owners who frequently travel with Alaska Airlines and want to enjoy travel perks like free checked baggage. If this card is not what you need, compare other credit cards to find a card that may be a better fit.