Base is a CRM software designed specifically for salespeople. It provides small businesses an all-in-one platform where they can perform tasks such as sales tracking, contact management, and task management. We compiled Base CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared the subscription options available for small businesses.
Summary of Base CRM User Reviews
What Base CRM does well:
Users who recommend Base CRM said that the program makes it easy to perform most of their tasks in a single platform — such as sending and tracking emails, writing notes, setting appointments, and importing/exporting files. They also said that it has a simple and intuitive interface and is uncomplicated to use.
What Base CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Base CRM negative reviews said that they encounter some bugs and lags with the email integration. Tagging internal team members in particular for leads and accounts is also a consistent concern among users.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
“I love using Base as my CRM. I am a small business owner and it has helped me grow my business simple and easy. Overall, it is nice — you have a clean organized environment where you can find all the documents, emails and comments of meetings. The iOS app is great and easy to use. I would recommend it for all those entrepreneurs trying to get ahead of their competition.”
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
“There were a few requests we had before we moved forward with Base where the capabilities might have been exaggerated somewhat by the salesperson. For example: we take a lot of pictures of job sites during the bidding process as well as throughout the installation of our products. We wanted to store these pictures in Base — we were told we could and that’s true but it’s slow and cumbersome. And the storage capacity is severely limited with the package we have.”
– Ryan Hall
Base CRM Pricing
Base CRM has three subscription options that are billed annually: Starter, Professional and Enterprise. The Starter Plan costs $45/month, Professional Plan costs $95/month, and Enterprise Plan costs $145/month. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as funnel forecasting, lead and deal scoring, and predictive sales intelligence.
Base CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Base CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: Enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Lead and Deal Scoring: Displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer/ client.
- Task Automation and Management: Allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects by sending reminders and notifications for specific tasks and deliverables.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: Lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Team Collaboration Function: Lets various member of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Mobile Access: Allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Marketing Automation: Allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
Useful Base CRM Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Top 5 Alternatives to Salesforce in 2018 (including Base CRM) — For some small business, Salesforce is often too complex and over-priced. In this article, we’ll focus on the best Salesforce alternatives that have tuned into the small business mindset to provide them with a better match for their needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Base CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on how businesses can maximize Base CRM’s full potential to improve their customer relations activities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Base CRM ’s popular integrations.
Top Base CRM Alternatives
Not sure if Base CRM is the right fit for you? Read our CRM comparison guide or check out one of these three Base CRM competitors.