Batchbook is a CRM solution that helps businesses manage all their customer information in a single platform. It allows users to keep track of their sales cycle, manage lead stages, and collect useful customer information that’s relevant to their business. There weren’t a lot of available reviews about Batchbook from the web, but of the ones we found, they seem to have generally positive ratings. We also shared the subscription options available for small businesses.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Batchbook User Reviews
What Batchbook does well:
Users who recommended Batchbook said that the platform allows them to include as much information about a contact as they need. They also said that it is easy to use and quick to set up. Great integrations with other programs was also cited.
What Batchbook does not do well:
Users who gave Batchbook negative reviews said that the software is expensive for the functionalities it has. They also said that the automation functionality of the app could be improved.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on Software Advice said that she loves how flexible and expansive each contact can be, which includes their social media information. She also said that she finds the task list function very helpful as it makes it easy for her to see which lead is due for a follow-up or in need of any other action point.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on G2 Crowd said that she wishes for more efficient automation functions. She mentioned that currently, she has to manually remove people from their Batchbook database if they unsubscribe from their newsletter, citing this as time-consuming. She also said that Batchbook doesn’t merge duplicate names in their contact directory which prompts her to do this manually.
Batchbook has two subscription plans. When billed monthly, the Essential Plan costs $19.95, while the Advanced Plan costs $39.95. When billed annually, they cost $16.63 and $33.29 per month, respectively. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as Gmail integration, automated workflows, and automated emails.
Check out the list below of some of Batchbook’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Batchbook Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Batchbook Overview Video
This video provides a quick background on how businesses use Batchbook to improve their customer relations activities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Batchbook ’s popular integrations.