Batchbook is a CRM solution that helps businesses manage all their customer information in a single platform. It allows users to keep track of their sales cycle, manage lead stages, and collect useful customer information that’s relevant to their business. We compiled Batchbook user reviews from our website and around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of Batchbook User Reviews
What Batchbook Does Well
Users who recommended Batchbook said that they appreciate being able to easily and efficiently track progress of transactions with customers and suppliers, as well as monitor pipelines. They also like how flexible and robust the contact management feature is.
What Batchbook Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Batchbook negative reviews said that despite liking the overall performance of the software, they find the app a little expensive for the features included. Users also want to have offline accessibility.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Most Helpful Positive User Review
A user who gave Batchbook a positive review on GetApp appreciates that she is able to efficiently manage her tasks and pipelines in a straightforward manner. She mentioned as well that she likes the software’s high customizability, which enables her to design it based on her specific business needs. She also shared that the onboarding materials and customer support are credible and helpful.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a negative review of Batchbook on Capterra said that he wishes for improvements on the system’s offline capabilities. He would like to be able to update customer information in the program even without an internet connection, especially when he’s on the go.
Batchbook has two subscription plans. When billed monthly, the Essential Plan costs $19.95, while the Advanced Plan costs $39.95. When billed annually, they cost $16.63 and $33.29 per month, respectively. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as Gmail integration, automated workflows, and automated emails.
Check out the list below for some of Batchbook’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, accounting, file management, and social media among others.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
What is CRM Software? An Introduction for Small Businesses — A CRM software stores contact information, logs conversations, tracks the progress of sales, and helps users manage their daily tasks. We share how Insightly helps business owners streamline and automate their tasks.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does Batchbook offer a free trial?
Yes. Interested users can sign up for a free 14-day trial on the company’s website.
Does Batchbook offer volume discounts?
Yes. Interested users can contact Batchbook’s sales team for more information.
Does Batchbook provide onboarding services to new users?
Yes. Batchbook provides free onboarding and customer support to its new users.
Batchbook Overview Video
This video provides a quick background on how businesses use Batchbook to improve their relationship with their customers.
When choosing an CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Batchbook’s popular integrations: