Integrating a CRM with Facebook gives businesses an easy way to capture and engage with leads. Most CRM systems already focus heavily on lead generation, but the best, when integrated, can offer additional benefits like website traffic insights or help manage social media ads. To determine the best Facebook CRM integration, we evaluated a dozen options with varying price, features, and strength of integration to determine the top six for small businesses.
The best Facebook-ready customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions are:
- Agile CRM: Best overall for businesses that want to integrate with ease and have access to a robust set of features
- Zoho CRM: Ideal for startup businesses that want a low-cost Facebook integration option
- Freshworks CRM: Excellent choice for social teams that want solid sales and advertising analytics for strategic planning
- Zendesk Sell: Best for businesses that need a lead management platform with maximum data security
- Salesforce: Recommended for companies that want to customize their sales dashboard to their specific business needs in addition to capturing Facebook leads
- HubSpot CRM: Great choice for businesses that want to centralize multiple lead generation and marketing channels
How We Evaluated the Best CRMs That Integrate With Facebook
When it comes to determining the best CRM software for Facebook users, we looked for tools offering a direct integration with the social media platform. We then evaluated each product’s pricing, ability to work with other Facebook tools like Ads, Messenger, and Chat, and other features that could help a business streamline its lead nurturing or marketing processes.
Based on our evaluation, Agile CRM is the best overall choice due to its pricing, features, and easy setup. It has an excellent user experience, offers a free plan for up to 10 users (making it great for small teams), and robust Facebook integration that is easy to use.
Our evaluation was done in a measurable way, objectively comparing the following criteria:
40% of Overall Score
Total costs and a variety of pricing options are typically the most important criteria for any small business decision. Therefore, it was the most heavily weighted when reviewing all of the CRMs that integrate with Facebook. We considered the availability of free account options, varying subscription plans, and billing frequency options.
20% of Overall Score
The purpose of any CRM is to provide functional solutions associated with sales, marketing, and account management activities. Specifically, we looked at features we consider a “must-have” in a solid Facebook-integrating CRM, including reporting and analytics functions, customizable pipelines, integrations, and mobile capabilities.
15% of Overall Score
The functions of any application are only as beneficial as it is usable. Therefore, the ease of use of the varying CRM systems is the next-highest weight of criteria. This was analyzed by the skill required to set the system up (and integrate it with Facebook), the skill required to operate the platform, and the overall intuitiveness of the user interface.
15% of Overall Score
Extensive support and service can prevent issues that a user might encounter. Thus, help and support hold the same weight as the ease-of-use criteria, and are evaluated in terms of customer service hours, phone support, live chat support, and email support.
10% of Overall Score
To gather additional input, these criteria are used to assess what other experts say about each CRM. The elements associated with this type of review are similar to the other ones we evaluated, including standout features, value for money spent, popularity, and ease of use.
Agile CRM: Best Overall CRM for Facebook Integration
*Pricing is based on monthly subscriptions. However, those who prefer long-term contracts may choose annual or two-year contracts.
Agile CRM’s Facebook integration makes it easy to enhance contact records with their social media profile. This lets you gain additional insights about their interests well before you make the first call. However, what makes Agile CRM an even more powerful option for social media-savvy teams looking to automate processes are its other benefits, like the ability to use the CRM to monitor brand mentions, trends, and key influencers.
Agile CRM Features
- Strong mobile capabilities
- Robust web engagement marketing functions with Facebook integration through the ability to quickly generate lead data and communicate with leads within the CRM
- Offers social listing features for social media reputation management
- Most of the features associated with Facebook Business are available with the free plan
- Syncs with a few payment processing applications, including Stripe, FreshBooks, Braintree, and Xero, even at the lower-level subscription plans
- Solid customization of data fields, pipelines, and deal tracking
Check out our Agile CRM review to discover how this software can help you achieve your business goals.
Zoho CRM: Best CRM for Facebook Ad Management & Sales Automation
*Pricing reflected above is for monthly plans. Annual subscriptions are available as well.
Zoho CRM’s Facebook integration features allow the user to communicate with leads and monitor social activity all through the CRM. It also includes tools to help you manage your Facebook ads, which is a feature not found in many other CRM tools, and has a more robust free plan compared to other providers, even if that plan is limited to three users. This makes it great, particularly for businesses in the startup stage that utilize social media engagement.
Zoho CRM Features
- Facebook Ads management capabilities through Zoho CRM platform
- Sales automation features within the platform are also applicable to the Facebook integration
- Dashboard customization allows all social media activities to be centralized in one place
- Multiple sales communication channels available, including email, phone, live chat, social media, self-service, and web conferencing
- Real-time sales reports available
For more information on how this platform can support your growing business, read our comprehensive Zoho CRM review.
Freshworks CRM: Best Facebook CRM Integration for Automated Insights
*Pricing above is based on monthly plans. However, you may also pay in full annually.
When integrated with Facebook, Freshworks CRM provides sales and marketing insights other CRMs cannot, simply because it offers a chat tool that links directly with Facebook messenger and can be used to monitor engagements from the social media channel. Freshworks also offers artificial intelligence (AI)-enhanced lead scoring, which can help you measure the quality of leads coming from your Facebook Ads, and can automatically update task lists based on its Rotten Deal or Out of Office detection.
These features give sales and marketing teams the information they need to determine how teams are performing and where to best place money and resources for a solid return on investment (ROI). Businesses that like to make sales and advertising decisions based on analytics should consider Freshworks CRM as a viable option to integrate with their Facebook account.
Freshworks CRM Features
- Can handle mass customization for modules, sales activities, languages, and currency type
- Lead ads from Facebook convert easily to Freshworks CRM
- Tremendous insight features for sales reporting
- Rotten Deals feature allows users to see the potential deals that should be left alone
- Strong Product Catalog automation features for sales teams to utilize
Read our Freshworks CRM review to determine if this software fits your specific business needs.
Zendesk Sell: Best CRM for Advanced Data Security
*Pricing above is based on monthly billing. Those who prefer long-term contracts may pay annually at slightly lower fees.
Zendesk Sell’s Facebook integration is limited to lead capture tools and therefore is not as robust as some of the others we compared. However, it is still worth mentioning on this list as the CRM is one of the few that can be integrated that is also compliant with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act) regulations.
As a result, it is one of the few general-purpose CRMs that can be used by professionals in the health, wellness, and other sensitive industries who want to use Facebook to connect with clients rather than rely purely on their website, but also don’t want to utilize a third-party automation tool like Zapier or IFTTT to streamline their marketing efforts.
Zendesk Sell Features
- Data security compliant for HIPAA and HITECH
- Automatic lead capture features from Facebook integration
- Preprogrammed CRM ticket generation through the Facebook messaging system
- Automatic standard reply features for common questions from customers
Want to know more about Zendesk Sell and how your business can benefit from it? Check out our full Zendesk Sell review.
Salesforce: Best Facebook CRM for Easy Dashboard Customization
In the same way Facebook allows users to create custom ads for various lead targeting objectives, Salesforce allows personalization in viewing those results and other analytics through a highly customizable dashboard. Salesforce’s integration with Facebook enables leads from these customizable campaigns to connect to Salesforce automatically. This is an excellent tool for organizations with specific preferences they want to be customized for their sales team.
If customization is a priority, you may be torn between Salesforce and Freshworks CRM. The main difference involves pricing options and overall customization. Salesforce doesn’t offer a free plan, but it provides a broader range of specification options. Freshworks CRM, on the other hand, provides a free option for unlimited users, but has fewer customization options than Salesforce.
- Facebook Ad lead campaign mass import features
- Offers Salesforce Consultancy service to help with CRM integrations, customizations, and configurations within the platform
- Facebook Ad analytics are monitored within the Salesforce platform
- Use of built-in AI provides for enhanced automation features
- Integration capabilities with many commonly used small business applications like Slack, DocuSign, and Dropbox
HubSpot CRM: Best Facebook CRM for Multichannel Lead Generation
*Pricing is based on monthly billing. However, you may also choose to pay annually at a discounted rate.
Like Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM offers tools that can help you manage your Facebook ads from within a centralized location. However, Zoho is more focused on automating the selling process once the leads from Facebook Ads have been captured, while HubSpot CRM stands out as being a more robust tool for marketing and lead generation in general.
For example, HubSpot includes a more robust Campaign Building tool for email marketing. It also offers tools like a free chatbot for website lead capture. This makes it the better option for more marketing-focused teams with simpler sales processes or shorter sales cycles compared to the other options.
HubSpot CRM Features
- Free supplemental tools available for email signature generation, blog ideas, and marketing plans
- Can manage all of your Facebook media content in one centralized area
- Landing Page Builder feature in HubSpot CRM can be used for Facebook ad lead generation
- Social media management features like Campaign Building Tools for post scheduling and brand monitoring
- Solid sales engagement features for quote generation
Go to our HubSpot CRM review to learn more about the features and benefits of this software.