The best real estate lead generation websites enable agents to generate and attract qualified home buyer and seller leads—essential for growing a successful real estate business. Many of these websites offer additional tools for lead management, lead nurturing, and advertising. We examined several platforms to find the best eight based on lead quality, pricing, marketing features, reviews, and customer service to help you find the right real estate lead generation website for your business.
- Best for outsourcing or building a lead generation website: Placester
- Best for leveraging the largest real estate website to get qualified leads: Zillow Premier Agent
- Best for a full-service lead generation service: Propertybase
- Best for affordable lead generation and built-in search engine optimized (SEO) tools: iNCOM
- Best for lead generation and advertising combination: Realtor.com
- Best for targeted leads through social media: Real Geeks
- Best for automated lead generation and marketing efforts: Market Leader
- Best for customizable Internet Data Exchange (IDX) website with lead gen tools: Chime
Best Real Estate Lead Generation Websites at a Glance
$79 per month*
Phone, email, and live chat
Pricing varies by ZIP code; estimated cost per lead starts at $20
Phone, email, and live chat
$399 per month
Phone and email
$49.95 per month*
Phone and email
Pricing varies by ZIP code; estimated cost for lead generation starts at $200
Phone, email, and live chat
$299 per month
Phone, email, and live chat
$169 per month
Phone, email, and live chat
$449 per month
Phone, email, and live chat
*Based on annual billing; monthly billing is also available for slightly higher rates.
Discover the right lead generation website by taking this quiz:
What’s the Best Real Estate Lead Generation Website For You?
Placester: Best for Outsourcing or Building a Lead Generation Website
Our Expert Opinion on Placester
Our top real estate lead generation website, Placester, offers a customer relationship management (CRM) platform, IDX capabilities, and built-in search engine optimization (SEO) tools like multiple index pages (blogs and area pages). It’s the best choice for outsourcing or building your own lead generation website due to its easy-to-use, all-in-one website creator and marketing platform, which helps agents improve their site ranking and attract leads organically.
It offers two packages: “Do It Yourself,” for those who prefer self-learning via tutorials, and “Do It For Me,” for those who prefer having a designer create their website and provide unlimited updates. However, extending their services to offer a referral management system can add value to their users.
- Marketing integrations: Sync your marketing efforts with other software like Cloze, Total Brokerage Integrations, Gmail, Pipedrive, and Trello.
- Advanced IDX listing tools: Customize your search experience and gain insights into visitors’ needs with multiple IDX feeds, saved searches, listings, and property alerts.
- Testimonial import: Control how and where to display customer feedback on your website.
- SEO tools: Placester includes built-in SEO tools to optimize your website and content for search engines.
- Agent Manager: Brokers can manage agents’ websites, profiles, rosters, and back-office through a unified platform.
Placester has received a customer rating of 3.5 out of 5. Several Placester reviews rave about how simple it is to build a beautiful website and its customer service that’s ready to assist users with their concerns. Many say the support team went above and beyond to solve problems and ensure they had the tools to get their website up and running.
However, some noted technical difficulties with the CRM or when running Google ads. Furthermore, Placester doesn’t offer paid leads. If you’re searching for a paid source for new leads, try Zillow Premier Agent (ZPA) and Realtor.com. For a more comprehensive CRM with less technical risk, Propertybase could be a better fit.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate lead generation website in our Placester review.
Zillow Premier Agent: Best for Leveraging the Largest Real Estate Website to Get Qualified Leads
Our Expert Opinion on Zillow
Zillow Premier Agent (ZPA) offers agents free real estate lead generation websites. As the largest real estate listing website, ZPA is best for agents who want qualified leads by placing their contact information on relevant listings in their area. This increased visibility can help agents connect with buyers and sellers more easily. However, ZPA could further improve its service by providing customizable landing pages, enabling businesses to showcase their services better and tailor their marketing strategies to different target audiences.
- Listing syndication: Most Zillow listings are syndicated to various real estate websites, including Trulia, HotPads, and StreetEasy (for New York City listings).
- ZPA CRM: Streamline client communication and lead generation with its communication center for call, text, and email lead follow-ups.
- Zillow Advertising: Claim your Zillow listings for free to increase brand awareness and generate leads. Invest in Zillow Realtor Advertising to get exclusive placement.
- Third-party lead integrations: ZPA CRM can organize leads from multiple third-party lead platforms, like LionDesk, Follow Up Boss, Market Leader, and BoldLeads.
- Zillow 3D Homes: Add virtual tours to your listings from your phone and share videos on your website, multiple listing service (MLS), or social media for more exposure.
Zillow Premier Agent has a customer rating of 4.7 out of 5. Many Premier Agents attribute a significant portion of their lead generation and conversion success to Zillow. Among the platform’s features that agents find particularly useful are the regular updates they receive on the properties their clients are interested in, which helps them stay in tune with buyer preferences.
However, others note that Zillow doesn’t qualify leads before sending them to you. There is also notable frustration with customer service and unavailable ZIP codes. Furthermore, compared to more comprehensive platforms like Chime and Placester, ZPA has limited CRM, website, and marketing capabilities. For more comprehensive marketing capabilities, consider Market Leader as an alternative, as it is known for its full marketing suite.
Read how our experts feel about this lead generation website for real estate agents in our Zillow Premier Agent review.
Propertybase: Best for a Full-service Lead Generation System
Our Expert Opinion on Propertybase
Propertybase is an excellent option for lead generating websites for realtors with its comprehensive CRM, ad campaign management, and back-office administrative system to track transactions. However, its standout feature is its full-service lead generation system, which includes landing pages, branded ads, and automated follow-ups. This allows agents to focus more on nurturing client relationships while the tools bring prospective clients into their sales funnel. Propertybase could improve by extending its customer service hours to provide additional support to users.
- Client relationship manager: Centralize your data and tools in one platform. The CRM integrates with MLS for insights, analytics, and automatic follow-ups to cultivate leads.
- Email marketing studio: Craft responsive and on-brand email designs using a drag-and-drop builder.
- Marketing automation: Send automated email and SMS outreach based on triggered behaviors.
- Social media listing boost: Launch a fully automated social media campaign to promote your listings to target niches.
- Branded ads and landing pages: Propertybase’s team of professionals can set up landing pages, ads, and campaigns to help agents save time and generate leads.
With a customer rating of 4.7 out of 5, Propertybase is loved by its users for its all-in-one real estate solution. Users of the platform appreciate the assistance provided during the initial account setup and gave credit to it for doubling their website traffic within the first four months of use. Many reviewers also praised the automated routing of leads through the platform.
However, some reviews have mentioned that Propertybase’s customer support can be slow to respond and that adding customizations to make the software work for their business can be complicated. If you’re looking for a more user-friendly real estate lead generation website, you may want to consider checking out Placester.
Read how our experts feel about this property lead generation website in our Propertybase review.
iNCOM: Best for Affordable Lead Generation & Built-in SEO Tools
Our Expert Opinion on iNCOM
iNCOM offers a plethora of real estate lead generation services, from custom landing pages and IDX websites to Google and Facebook ads. However, what sets it apart is its affordability and built-in SEO tools, allowing agents to optimize their websites for better search engine rankings. Its SEO plan includes full website assessment, keyword research, monthly keyword re-evaluation and reporting, and link building. To enhance its services, iNCOM could develop a mobile app for the platform.
- Visitor registration: iNCOM’s visitor registration form prompts website visitors to input their contact information to view listings and automatically syncs data to your CRM.
- Website and landing page customizations: Customize your website’s theme colors, menu lists, and other features to enhance the visual appearance. Website content is also customizable with an unlimited number of web pages.
- Listing syndication: Free IDX listing syndication advertises your listings on partner real estate websites and increases traffic to your website and landing pages.
- Virtual tours: An auto-generated virtual tour enhances all your exclusive listings.
- Premade real estate content: Website content, like daily news updates, mortgage calculators, guides, checklists, tips, and sold data.
A customer rating of 4.8 out of 5 shows how iNCOM has gained the trust of many customers for their real estate websites and marketing campaigns. Numerous users of iNCOM have credited the platform for bringing in new clients, and one reviewer even reported a 300% return on investment in just a year. The platform has also garnered praise for its effective marketing and CRM system.
However, some customers have reported technical glitches and suggested adding more email templates. Additionally, a few customers have had unpleasant experiences with customer service while seeking assistance. If you’re looking for a company with outstanding customer reviews, consider checking out Placester and Chime.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate lead generation website in our iNCOM review.
Realtor.com: Best for Lead Generation & Advertising Combination
Our Expert Opinion on Realtor.com
Realtor.com is a real estate marketplace website and mobile app that offers multiple lead generation products. These include ReadyConnect Concierge and Connections Plus for lead generation and Local Expert and Market Reach for multi-platform ad campaigns. It allows automation and professional designing of ads for Facebook and Instagram, which can help promote your listings effectively. These make it the best platform for agents looking to generate leads and advertise on a single platform while maximizing their brand exposure. One area for improvement is to allow users to try the service for free before fully committing, as it can become expensive.
- Essentials Toolkit: It offers a free suite of tools to manage your Realtor.com profile, leads, listings, and performance. This includes a professional dashboard, contact and listing management, homeseller reports, task management, and notifications.
- ReadyConnect Concierge: Increase your conversion rate by building a referral pipeline and connecting with prescreened leads over the phone, with no upfront costs.
- Connections Plus: Realtor.com helps you capture, communicate, and connect with leads actively searching for properties.
- Virtual Learning Academy: Learn to use Realtor.com tools through webinars and on-demand educational sessions effectively.
Realtor.com has received a review rating of 3.6 out of 5 from different users—agents, sellers, and buyers alike—making it challenging to sift through reviews specifically from agents. Nonetheless, most professionals who left reviews expressed satisfaction with the service and functionality of Realtor.com. Some agents stated that they found leads on Realtor.com to be more likely to convert. Some users also commended the platform for its great lead follow-up options.
However, some users expressed frustration regarding their subscription cancellation process. Additionally, some agents complained about the ineffective customer support that could not assist them. Furthermore, several users were not very keen about the increasing costs. If you are seeking a more affordable option, you may want to consider iNCOM, whose services start at $49.95 per month, or Zillow Premier Agent, which offers agents a free account.
Real Geeks: Best for Targeted Leads Through Social Media
Our Expert Opinion on Real Geeks
Real Geeks is an all-in-one sales and marketing platform designed to aid real estate agents in generating and nurturing leads. Its standout feature is its online advertising tools, making it the best choice for acquiring targeted leads through social media. It offers Facebook and Google pay-per-click (PPC) ad management, enabling agents to maximize lead generation and leverage the broad reach of social media. Nonetheless, Real Geeks could improve its services by incorporating a feedback collection feature.
- Support center: Its comprehensive support center includes video walk-throughs, product updates, and a ticket-based support system.
- CRM: This includes lead activity tracking, email marketing, segmentation, lead statuses, and follow-up reminders.
- Mobile apps: Manage your CRM from any device with the Real Geeks app and provide a property search app for leads and clients.
- Embeddable widgets: Edit and customize widgets, as well as embed them on any page or sidebar.
Real Geeks has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5. Reviewers have shared positive feedback about the company’s excellent customer service and tech support. Users have found their tutorials and helpful videos well-crafted and easy to understand. Many users have also reported that building web pages through the platform is effortless, resulting in visually appealing web pages that can attract clients.
However, some users wished they could display their pending listings on their website, as only active and sold listings are currently visible to the public. They believed this would make their brokerage production more appealing. However, one user pointed out that Real Geeks may not be suitable for larger teams due to its limited pipeline management. If you’re looking for a platform that better accommodates teams, you may want to consider Chime, which provides teamwork tools.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate lead generation website in our Real Geeks review.
Market Leader: Best for Automated Lead Generation & Marketing Efforts
Our Expert Opinion on Market Leader
Market Leader is one of the best real estate lead generation websites that equips agents with valuable tools and resources to achieve success with their real estate goals. It is best for agents looking for automated lead generation and marketing efforts, as it offers features like automated follow-ups, integrated CRM and pipeline management, and customizable IDX websites. These help agents streamline the lead generation process and optimize marketing resources. However, it can improve by expanding customer service hours to be accessible anytime.
- Mobile app: Respond to new leads quickly with real-time push notifications sent to your mobile device.
- Real estate agent guides: Additional resources are available, including guides on business planning and lead generation, as well as scripts and templates.
- Network boost: Generate leads through social media ad campaigns and connect with more consumers in your local market.
- Industry experts: Digital advertising experts generate leads sent exclusively to you.
Market Leader has a customer rating of 3.3 out of 5. Users have praised its efficient customer relationship manager (CRM) capabilities, which streamline client relationship management through automation. The app’s dashboard and seamless integration of tasks have been highlighted as key strengths, making it easy for real estate agents to navigate the system. Users have also commended the platform’s user-friendly interface and customizable features.
However, some users have reported issues with lead responsiveness, experiencing instances where provided leads lack contact info or fail to engage. Another limitation of the platform is the absence of a free trial option, which users noted as a drawback for those seeking to explore its capabilities before making a commitment. If you’re looking for a platform with a free trial period, you may want to consider Placester, which offers a 30-day free trial.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate lead generation website in our Market Leader review.
Chime: Best for Customizable IDX Website With Lead Gen Tools
Our Expert Opinion on Chime
Chime is an excellent platform that provides an all-in-one solution for your CRM, lead generation, and marketing needs. It is the best for its customizable IDX lead-generating website, which provides agents with a vast library of templates to create personalized websites that align with their branding and showcase their expertise. However, its high pricing may limit accessibility, and Chime could improve its services by offering a free plan or trial to cater to a wider audience.
- Buyer and seller lead generation: Chime’s AI technology enables lead capture and advertisement automation, from registration to welcome emails.
- Power dialer: Chime’s Smart Dialer lets you call leads, customers, and team members with just a few clicks.
- AI Inside Sales Agents (ISA) Assistant: Auto-respond to lead inquiries with scripted responses based on lead sources and contact new leads via texts and online chats 24/7.
- Teamwork tools: Empower team members with a professional platform and ensure no leads are missed through automated lead distribution and routing.
- Enterprise platform for brokers: A fully integrated platform that combines lead generation, IDX websites, marketing automation, and offers management for brokerage firms to increase agent productivity while reducing operational costs.
With a customer rating of 4.4 out of 5, Chime received excellent reviews for its extensive range of services and functions, along with its prompt and responsive customer service. A customer particularly appreciates Chime’s communication center, which provides an intuitive commentary that initiates a dialogue with a new client. Another agent found Chime’s comparative market analysis (CMA) to be user-friendly and efficient, enabling them to create templates and smart plans to stay in touch with leads.
Though customers said they experienced very few limitations on Chime’s platform, one client found it difficult to create emails due to the limited design options. The platform includes numerous features that can be overwhelming for some users initially. However, it is worth noting that Chime is the most expensive option on the list, with a monthly cost of $449. If you are looking for a functional IDX website with lower pricing, we recommend considering Placester, iNCOM, or Propertybase.
How We Evaluated the Top Real Estate Lead Generation Websites
The best real estate lead generation websites offer tools and features that assist agents and brokers in generating and converting leads to clients. These include generating leads through a website or profile page, nurturing leads using marketing automation and outsourcing, running ads on Facebook and Google, or advertising on and buying leads from the most popular real estate listing platforms. We evaluated the best lead generation websites for realtors to determine which platform can give the best value for your money.
Placester is our top real estate lead generation website, with an overall score of 4.93 out of 5, because of its easy-to-use website features and all-in-one lead generation and nurturing solution. It’s a more sustainable strategy than alternatives requiring continual ad and list buying reinvestment. Moreover, Placester’s code-free website creator is easy to use, enabling you to quickly build your own website with lead magnets and forms for ongoing lead generation.
Here is a breakdown of the criteria we used to evaluate the best lead generation sites for realtors:
35% of Overall Score
General features include components essential in a lead generation website, such as a client relationship management (CRM) tool, reporting and analytics, IDX website, and lead sorting to guarantee high-quality leads.
20% of Overall Score
Lead generation websites should provide advertising options that allow agents to funnel qualified, targeted traffic to their profile or website. We chose platforms that provide options to run ads and target your marketing.
10% of Overall Score
Some of the lead generation websites evaluated offered free trials along with subscription plans. We considered its cost-effectiveness, setup fee, contract length, and the pricing per lead.
10% of Overall Score
Users should be able to understand the functionality of the lead generation website (with some or little technical support) and be able to manage and use it on mobile as well as desktop devices. In addition, we included customer reviews because it’s important to see how users fare on these platforms.
10% of Overall Score
Based on customer feedback for each platform, with particular attention given to actual user reviews of the product and the popularity of each real estate lead generation company.
10% of Overall Score
We specifically evaluated each platform’s unique or standout features as well as popularity and the overall value for the cost.
5% of Overall Score
Agents can run into challenges when connecting with leads and making transactions. That’s why each platform on our list needs to provide at least one customer service channel (phone, email, or live chat).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Realtors get most of their leads from various sources. Some common sources include online lead generation websites, real estate listing platforms, referrals from past clients and colleagues, open houses, networking events, and social media platforms.
Paying for leads in real estate is a personal choice and depends on your budget and goals. Some real estate agents find it effective to pay for leads as it can save time and provide access to qualified leads. They also eventually generate a good return on investment (ROI). However, it’s important to consider the cost-effectiveness, setup fee, contract terms, and overall cost value.
Note that paying for leads is not the only way to generate leads. You can also generate leads through organic marketing efforts such as content marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization.
Generating good leads in real estate requires a strategic approach. One approach is to build a strong online presence by creating a professional website and optimizing your social media profiles. Another is to utilize email marketing and attend networking events. Furthermore, you can leverage online generation tools like lead generation websites, lead magnets, and landing pages to capture leads’ contact information. Remember, generating good leads takes time and effort. Be consistent and patient with following up on leads, and you will eventually get clients.