Bitrix24 is a CRM, project management, and sales management system combined into one robust business collaboration tool. It enables users who mostly communicate with their customers through social media to integrate channels such as Facebook and Twitter to the app. We compiled Bitrix24 user reviews from our own website and from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of User Reviews
What Bitrix24 Does Well
Users who recommended Bitrix24 said that the app’s free version is robust in terms of project management, as well as team communication and collaboration. They also like the email templates and the custom automation fields.
What Bitrix24 Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Bitrix24 negative reviews said that the mobile app and third-party integrations can be improved. People also report experiencing a steep learning curve with the software.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
“Bitrix24 offers a good platform to start with for free, with tons of features and regular updates. You can try all the main futures and get used to it first before deciding to purchase a paid plan — this is a big advantage against other competitors that offer just time limited trial and doesn’t give you enough time to try it out during that period. It is an ‘easy-to-handle-and-understand’ platform that has also some options to customize.”
– Boris Nicolas Erjavec
Most Helpful Negative User Review
“I wish I had known that Bitrix import abilities from Hubspot were not as polished as they needed to be, since I had to go in manually and input a lot of information, including email chains and URLs and even contact info.”
– Dallas Crane
Bitrix24 has two subscription options: Cloud version and Self-Hosted version. The paid plans for the Cloud version cost $39 for Plus, $99 for Standard, and $199 for Professional — all billed per month. The one-time fee for the Self-Hosted plans are: $1,490 for Bitrix24.CRM, $2,990 for Business, and $24,990 for Enterprise.
Check out the list below for some of Bitrix24’s features.
- Social Media Integration: allows users to directly communicate with their customers through their social media accounts while staying within the app.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Forecasting: lets the user predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing site builder programs, among others.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
15 Ways to Improve Sales Performance — Sales performance is simply how efficient and effective your sales team is at generating sales revenue. In this guide, we included why it is important to use your small business sales CRM properly.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does Bitrix24 offer a free trial?
Instead of a free trial, interested users can sign up for a free plan here.
Does Bitrix24 have a mobile solution?
Yes. Bitrix24 is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Are there discounts or special offers?
Bitrix24 Cloud subscriptions are offered with a 15% discount for the following: non-profit organizations, academic institutions, civil or political groups, unions, healthcare organizations, and government agencies. More information about it can be found here.
Bitrix24 Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on how businesses can maximize Bitrix24’s full potential to improve their customer relationship management activities.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Bitrix24’s popular integrations: