Bitrix24 is a CRM, project management, and sales management system combined into one robust business collaboration tool. It enables users who communicate with customers through social media to integrate channels such as Facebook and Twitter to the app. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Bitrix24? Get a free trial.
What Bitrix24 Does Well
Users who gave Bitrix24 a positive review said that its calendar is helpful in making their processes more efficient. They also added that the email service, chat, and video call features allow for better communication among collaborators.
“It offers a good platform to start with for FREE, with tons of features and regular updates. It is easy to handle and understand. It also has some options to personalize. Also, the support team answers all your questions or demands. So if you have any suggestions for the product, they try to implement it in the future update.”
— Boris Nicolas Erjavec
What Bitrix24 Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Bitrix24 a negative review complained about the mobile version’s limited capabilities. They also added that the app does not have notifications unless the app is open.
“Bitrix mobile app is hard to use and incoming calls are hard to handle, as you aren’t notified unless you are running the app. It doesn’t help that much of Bitrix’s default locations and language settings are Russian, including in the mobile app’s call feature. Bitrix also has a lack of review software that would be necessary for my business, including onion-skin versioning and comments, but that is a pie in the sky as no other software currently has that either.”
— Dallas Crane
Bitrix24 has two subscription options: Cloud Version and Self-Hosted Version. The Cloud version has a free option and three paid plans: Plus ($39/month), Standard ($99/month), and Professional ($199/month). The Self-Hosted version has three plans with one-time fees: Bitrix24.CRM ($1,490), Business ($2,990 to $14,990), and Enterprise ($24,990).
Ready to try Bitrix24? Get a free trial.
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018— CRM software helps your sales team stay organized so they can better focus their efforts and close more deals. In this guide, we compare the best CRM software in terms of deal and opportunity management, workflow automation, price, and other considerations. This guide will help you choose a CRM software that would help your business stay organized.
Check out the list below of some of Bitrix24’s features:
- Social Media Integration: allows users to directly communicate with their customers through their social media accounts while staying within the app.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Forecasting: lets the user predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, landing site builder programs, among others.
Can Bitrix24 help its users monitor individual and collective productivity?
Can Bitrix24 help its users manage leads?
Here is a list of some of Bitrix24’s popular integrations: