Bitrix24 is a CRM, project management, and sales management system combined into one robust business collaboration tool. It enables users who mostly communicate with their customers through social media to integrate channels such as Facebook and Twitter to the app. We compiled Bitrix24 reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared the subscription options available for small businesses.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Bitrix24 User Reviews
What Bitrix24 does well:
Users who like Bitrix24 said that they like the app’s free version as it includes all the fundamental features of the program.
What Bitrix24 does not do well:
Users who gave Bitrix24 negative reviews said that the app has a slow interface. They also said that reporting functionalities can be improved.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
“Bitrix24 offers a good platform to start with for free, with tons of features and regular updates. You can try all the main futures and get used to it first before deciding to purchase a paid plan — this is a big advantage against other competitors that offer just time limited trial and doesn’t give you enough time to try it out during that period. It is an ‘easy-to-handle-and-understand’ platform that has also some options to customize.
Also, support is responsive to all your questions or demands, so if you have any concerns about the product, they try to implement it in future updates. I hope they will keep the free version and keep up the good work.”
— Boris Nicolas Erjavec
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
“Limited functionality if you intend to use it for a real business. There’s no proper Exchange Integration or AD Integration, no reporting features for time clocking (to see your sales staff’s time logs) or other reporting for HR functions. May be good for small businesses, but not for companies with more than 10 employees.”
Bitrix24 has two subscription options: cloud version and self-hosted version. The paid plans for the cloud version cost $39 for Plus, $99 for Standard, and $199 for Professional — all billed per month. The one-time fee for the self-hosted plans are: $1,311 for Bitrix24.CRM, $2,631 for Business, and $18,992 for Enterprise.
Bitrix24 CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Bitrix24’s features.
- Social Media Integration: Allows users to directly communicate with their customers through their social media accounts while staying within the app.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: Enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: Lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: Allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Forecasting: Lets the user predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: Allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing site builder programs, among others.
Useful Bitrix24 CRM Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
15 Ways to Improve Sales Performance — Sales performance is simply how efficient and effective your sales team is at generating sales revenue. In this guide, we included why it is important to use your small business sales CRM properly.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Bitrix24 CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on how businesses can maximize Bitrix24’s full potential to improve their customer relations activities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Bitrix24’s popular integrations.