Bpm’online is a highly customizable and cloud-based sales CRM. It enables users to easily build and change business processes even without technical skills. It offers easy modification of existing processes to be customized based on a business’ particular needs. We compiled Bpm’online reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Bpm’online User Reviews
What Bpm’online does well:
Users who recommended Bpm’online said that they like the level of customizability that the product has. They also said that the program is intuitive and easy to use. Great mobile app for on-the-go employees was also cited.
What Bpm’online does not do well:
Users who gave Bpm’online negative reviews said that dedicated customer support can be expensive. Some users also experience occasional glitches. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of Bpm’online on G2 Crowd said that through the app, their staff is able to deliver more results with fewer efforts. He said that the system helped them build better campaigns, organize customers’ data more efficiently, provide clients with accurate and correct agreements on time, and easily plan and analyze all their activities. He also shared that their sales reps who usually work outside the office benefitted very much from the availability of the mobile app as it contains the same range of modules and features as the web version and is synchronized with the system — creating an integrated and single hub for all their staff to work in.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Bpm’online on G2 Crowd recommended new users to pay for the highest level of support that they can afford, and it can be expensive. He said that while the support team of Bpm’online is great, they don’t work for free. However, he also highlighted that once a user understands the workings of the system, the support team can create some very neat features that are perfectly customized to match their business processes.
Bpm’online doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. However, services from providers similar to Bpm’online usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Check out the list below of some of Bpm’online’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Sales Performance Analysis: lets users analyze their businesses performance resulting to actionable insights and sound decisions.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Bpm’online Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
How is Bpm’online different from other CRM providers?
Some features that differentiate Bpm’online from other CRM tools include:
- A user interface that has a social network look and feel
- A “google/siri”-like command line that provides quick navigation to locate what users are looking for within the system
- A business process management tool that allows a highly customizable and configurable system for every business
What kind of support does Bpm’online give users?
Different levels of support in various stages of subscribing to Bpm’online are given to users. These include:
- Partner Account Manager – responsible for sales and marketing activities
- Partner Success Manager – responsible for enablement
- Partner Support Manager – responsible for technical aspects of using the software
- Pre-Sales Support – responsible for demo build and onboarding
Bpm’online Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Bpm’online can help users manage their customers efficiently using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Bpm’online’s popular integrations.