Bullhorn CRM is an integrated applicant tracking and CRM tool made for recruiters. It enables recruitment companies to accurately forecast their pipeline and revenue growth, as well as monitor application processes to better manage their clients’ staffing needs. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Bullhorn CRM? Request for a demo.
What Bullhorn CRM Does Well
Users who gave Bullhorn CRM a positive review said that it allows them to easily review applicant records through the use of its document management and team collaboration features. They also mentioned that they can efficiently track projects and leads using the program.
“Bullhorn is excellent to work with. The CRM product is easy to use, keeps recruiters on track, and provides multiple opportunities for both recruiters and managers to track projects, searches, and progress through the recruiting and sales cycle.”
— Derek Rose
What Bullhorn CRM Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Bullhorn CRM a negative review reported about glitches that affect the speed and performance of the system. They also suggested improvements on the program’s interface to make it more user-friendly. Some of them also cited dissatisfaction with the customer support team.
“I think this tool is a great applicant tracking system — although there is a lot of delay and lag when using the tool. Additionally, duplicates are a huge problem, such that we have a ton of duplicates in the system due to simple emails changing or contact information.”
— Rebecca Miller
Bullhorn CRM Pricing
Bullhorn CRM offers four subscription plans: Team, Corporate, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus. Bullhorn doesn’t publish its pricing online; however, according to third-party sites, prices start at $99/month. The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as unlimited data storage, advanced reporting, lead and opportunity tracking, and pipeline management.
Ready to try out Bullhorn CRM? Request for a demo.
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Bullhorn CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Bullhorn CRM’s features:
- Resume Parsing: provides users with a resume-parsing engine to extract information and identify which candidates are best fit for a position.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Integration: provides real-time applicant information updates based on their LinkedIn profiles.
- Interview Management: lets users easily schedule interviews with qualified candidates, add notes for feedback, and track applicants throughout the entire interview cycle.
- Passive Email Activity Tracking: gathers all important information from various client conversations and enables users to input job orders and update contact records directly from their Gmail and Outlook accounts.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables the sales team to capture new leads from emails or web data and help them intelligently pursue opportunities.
- Dashboard Reporting: lets users turn their activities into business insights by providing standard reports on recruiter performance, candidate touches, and sourcing effectiveness.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, among others.
Bullhorn CRM FAQ
What functionalities are included in Bullhorn CRM’s resume-parsing feature?
What can Bullhorn CRM’s mobile solution do?
Here is a list of some of Bullhorn CRM’s popular integrations: