Bullhorn CRM is a combined applicant tracking and CRM tool made for recruiters. It enables recruitment companies to accurately forecast their pipeline and revenue growth and monitor application processes to better manage their clients’ staffing needs. We compiled Bullhorn CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Summary of Bullhorn CRM User Reviews
What Bullhorn CRM does well:
Users who recommended Bullhorn CRM said that it is very efficient in aiding recruiters to be on top of their staffing needs. Great email conversation tracking was also consistently cited.
What Bullhorn CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Bullhorn CRM negative reviews said that it has a steep learning curve and is not intuitive. Occasional system down times were also observed.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of Bullhorn CRM on Software Advice said that the power and efficiency that Bullhorn has brought to their recruiting and sales processes are outstanding. He shared that it provides their recruiters the tools and ability to have a more targeted applicant search and review vast numbers of resources quickly. He also added that Bullhorn makes it easy to upload candidates’ resumes to the system and is built for for high-volume recruitment operations.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Bullhorn CRM on Software Advice said that he experiences regular system timeouts while actively working on tasks. He highlighted the inconvenience of this recurring problem as all information gets lost and has to be re-inputted to the system, which makes their team inefficient.
Bullhorn CRM Pricing
Bullhorn CRM has three subscription options: Team, Corporate, and Enterprise. Bullhorn doesn’t publish its pricing online, however, according to third party sites, pricing starts at $99 per month. The main differences between the plans are access to premium features such as unlimited data storage, advanced reporting, lead and opportunity tracking, and pipeline management.
Bullhorn CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Bullhorn CRM’s features.
- Passive Email Activity Tracking: gathers all important information from various client conversations and enables users to input job orders and update contact records directly from their Gmail and Outlook accounts.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Integration: reconciles client system profile with their LinkedIn accounts, providing users with up-to-date view of prospect and client information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables the sales team to capture new leads from emails or web data and help them intelligently pursue opportunities.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Bullhorn CRM Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Top 25 Recruitment Strategies from the Pros — How do you use recruitment strategies to get qualified workers to join your small business? In this article, we gathered ideas from small business owners like yourself, HR professionals, recruiters, and other hiring managers on the top 25 recruitment strategies to arm yourself with, in order to get the best talent.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Bullhorn CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Bullhorn CRM can help recruiters improve their relationships with their clients using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Bullhorn CRM’s popular integrations.