Clari is a combined CRM and analytics tool that enables users to identify potential leads, analyze existing pipelines, and forecast sales and business growth. We compiled Clari reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings.
Summary of Clari User Reviews
What Clari does well:
Users who recommended Clari said that the monthly and quarterly predictive sales analyses are very helpful in driving their business growth. They also said that the user interface is great and that the platform is easy to use.
What Clari does not do well:
Users who gave Clari negative reviews said that report customizations and flexibility can be improved. Some users also experience occasional glitches when using the platform.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that Clari is able to take key elements from their pipelines and use the information to give them the ability to manage and forecast their business performance. She mentioned that it is easy to update important data from a laptop or a mobile device — giving them the ability to update accounts with notes from meetings, change statuses in the pipeline, and get a comprehensive view of various business data on the go.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Clari on G2 Crowd said that she doesn’t like the limitations of the software on report customizations — saying that some formats can not be edited, which might not necessarily suit the kind of report that a user needs to present.
Clari doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. However, services from providers similar to Clari usually costs around $10-$20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50-$100+ per month.
Check out the list below of some of Clari’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Lead and Deal Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer/client.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Clari Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Clari Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Clari can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Clari’s popular integrations.