Claritysoft is a CRM tool with functionalities for account management, marketing, and sales automation. It provides users with a tool that enables them to do various tasks such as opportunities management, sales forecasting, and customize sales workflows. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to get started with Claritysoft? Request a demo.
What Claritysoft Does Well
Users who gave Claritysoft a positive review commended the easy to use interface, seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook, and helpful customer service. Some of them also mentioned that email tracking and, marketing automation features are efficient.
One user who gave Claritysoft a positive review on G2 Crowd mentioned that she can easily customize, rename, filter, and switch through modules which keep her accounts organized. She added that these help her locate lead information faster. She also mentioned that Claritysoft has exceptional customer service.
What Claritysoft Does Not Do Well
As of the date this article was written (12/20/18), there are very few negative Claritysoft user reviews online. Some of them wished for improvements in the marketing module. It is notable, however, that most users are happy with the software in general.
Claritysoft has three subscription plans: Sales Professional ($39/user/month), Sales Accelerator ($49/user/month), and The CRM Suite ($69/user/month). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as custom modules, advanced reports, help desk, marketing, document library, and more.
($/User per Year)
(or $39/user per month)
(or $49/user per month)
|The CRM Suite|
(or $69/user per month)
|Looking for a consultative sales process? Check out Pipedrive.|
*The annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to get started with Claritysoft? Request a demo.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top CRM Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — CRM software helps your sales team stay organized so they can better focus their efforts and close more deals. In this guide, we compare the best CRM software in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Check out the list below of some of Claritysoft’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profiles and contact information.
- Leads and Opportunities Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Sales Reporting: lets users analyze sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Mobile App: lets users access the program from anywhere using their mobile device.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, among others.
- Task and Project Management: allows users to efficiently manage tasks, events, and milestones every step of the way.
- Email Tracking: provides users with email automation functionalities such as email templates, autofill fields, mass email, and email comments.
- Workflow Automation: lets users automate repetitive tasks such as emails, data entry, and task assignments.
Can users access Claritysoft even when offline?
What type of onboarding support does Claritysoft offer?
Here is a list of some of Claritysoft’s popular integrations:
- Base CRM
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office 365