Claritysoft is a CRM tool with functionalities for account management, marketing, and sales automation. It provides users with a tool that enables them to do various tasks such as opportunities management, sales forecasting, and customize sales workflows. We compiled Claritysoft reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing option.
Summary of Claritysoft User Reviews
What Claritysoft does well:
Users who recommended Claritysoft said that the program is easy to navigate and the layout is great. They also said that available webinars are helpful in guiding new users on how to get familiar with the product.
What Claritysoft does not do well:
Users who gave Claritysoft negative reviews said that reporting functionalities can be improved. Some users also cited about the dwindling quality of customer support after signing up.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of Claritysoft on G2 Crowd said that overall, the software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar, and a good layout. She said that it was not difficult to learn using the app, and that the implementation process was faster than other programs she had used in the past. She also shared that while it is an efficient program, interested users might want to have a demo first to see if the program fits their sales processes.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Claritysoft on Software Advice said that the reporting features need improvement and doesn’t work as it should, saying that she is not particularly able to fully customize in terms of removing some aspects and data information. She also said that email templates could have a more professional look and email syncing could be better.
Claritysoft has one subscription option priced at $39 per user per month, paid annually. Users need to pay a total of $468 per user per year.
Check out the list below of some of Claritysoft’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Lead Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Email Marketing: enables users to run targeted email campaigns based on their profiles.
- Sales Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to sales such as order processing, information sharing, inventory monitoring and control, and order tracking.
- Sales Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Customizable Sales Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Account Management: lets users keep all pertinent information on their existing and ongoing accounts in a single platform for easier management.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Claritysoft Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — CRM software gives your sales team the organizational tools to better focus their efforts and close more deals more efficiently. We looked at the six most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Claritysoft Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Claritysoft can help users manage their customers efficiently using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Claritysoft’s popular integrations.