Close.io is a CRM tool designed specifically for salespeople. It provides users with an integrated dashboard where they can manage all their activities such as call opportunity and pipeline tracking, task management, lead follow-ups and reminders, as well as business reports creation. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Close.io? Get a free trial.
What Close.io Does Well
Users who gave Close.io a positive review said that its intuitive and straightforward interface allows them to manage workflows efficiently. They also commended certain features such as lead and pipeline management, automated emails, and task follow-ups.
“Close.io is an incredibly intuitive CRM that makes managing leads and clients extremely easy and efficient. It is simple to set up, easy to create custom fields, follow up on tasks, and understand what’s going on in your pipeline.”
— Michael Bassin
What Close.io Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Close.io a negative review suggested adding more web integrations. They also wished for more detailed and customized reports, as well as the development of a mobile application.
“The reports generated could be stronger and could give more data. While it’s easy to use for salespeople, and the basic output statistics are easy to view, some of the more advanced sales metrics that can help you figure out areas within the sales process that need improvement, are lacking.”
— Cody Sheehy
Close.io offers three paid subscription options: Basic ($65/user/month), Professional ($110/user/month), and Business ($165/user/month). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as bulk email sending, call tracking, unlimited call recording, voicemail drop, predictive dialing, and the creation of a customized phone number.
Close.io also offers data migration services with a one-time fee of $2,500.
*The annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to try out Close.io? Get a free trial.
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Close.io’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profiles and contact information.
- Leads and Opportunities Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Call Automation: enables users to automatically schedule calls, log calls, and drop voicemails.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, among others.
What operating systems are compatible with Close.io?
Does Close.io have a mobile solution?
Here is a list of some of Close.io’s popular integrations: