Cloze CRM is a management tool that enables users to view all the important information about their clients including email and phone conversation history, meeting notes, business profiles, and social media channels. We compiled Cloze CRM user reviews from our website and from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Want to know the top CRM software for small business? Read our Cloze CRM alternatives guide.
Summary of Cloze CRM User Reviews
What Cloze CRM Does Well
Users who gave Cloze CRM a positive review said that they like its ease of use, which allows them to effectively manage their business processes. Users also noted that features such as daily agenda, contact management, reminders, and integrations are very helpful.
What Cloze CRM Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Cloze CRM a negative review said that the company’s onboarding process needs improvement. They also mentioned that features like calendar, email, and call logs are not as robust as the other providers.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
“This application answered my prayers and even solved problems I didn’t know I had. I needed a CRM, but I noticed many companies end up working for their CRM system, and not the other way round. The concept with Cloze is different — there’s virtually no data input. It just tracks, collates, matches, aggregates, and presents all your relevant information from email, diary, Dropbox, LinkedIn, and so on.
The best feature for my own work is the process flow system for clients. It is simple but powerful and lets me draw up a process to stay organised. The final thing is the help desk — it is reasonably prompt and very helpful. I’ve never needed to call them after the first few days where I needed some guidance.”
– John Jeffrey
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a negative review of Cloze CRM on G2 Crowd recommends further development of its training modules to help users quickly get up to speed with the program. He also wishes that the calendar feature would be further developed to show users weekly and monthly views.
Cloze CRM Pricing
Cloze CRM has a free subscription option and two paid plans. When billed monthly, the Cloze Pro plan costs $19.99 for unlimited users, while the Cloze Business plan cost $19.99 per user. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as unlimited number of contacts, call history access, and calendar management.
Both paid plans offer a 14-day free trial with no credit card information required.
Cloze CRM Features
Check out the list below for some of Cloze CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, and received and opened by the intended recipient.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, accounting, social media, among others.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Cloze CRM FAQ
Does Cloze CRM offer a free trial?
Yes. Interested users can sign up for a 14-day free trial for both of the paid plans.
What payment methods are accepted?
Cloze CRM accepts payments from any major credit card.
Do Cloze Pro subscribers need to upgrade to Cloze Business for premium features?
No. Cloze Pro users can access all of Cloze Business’ features with their current plan.
Cloze CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Cloze CRM can do to help users improve their relationship with their customers.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Cloze CRM’s popular integrations: