Cloze CRM is a management tool that enables users to view all the important information about their clients including email and phone conversation history, meeting notes, business profiles, and social media channels. We compiled Cloze CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Cloze CRM User Reviews
What Cloze CRM does well:
Users who recommended Cloze CRM said that the app is good at scoring potential leads based on the frequency of the user’s interaction with the customer. They also said that it helps them keep track of their tasks and priorities on a daily basis. Great integration with third party apps was also cited.
What Cloze CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Cloze CRM negative reviews said that it is not easy to use the app at first and training materials are not that helpful. Some users also reported experiencing occasional bugs when using the software.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that Cloze is like many other CRM systems but has some additional great features. He particularly likes the automatic reminders if a user hasn’t contacted a key customer within a crucial period of time. He also said that it integrates well with Evernote, DropBox, and even a user’s cell phone carrier, allowing the user to tie together many sources of data for a particular client.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on G2 Crowd said that Cloze’s online training materials seem to assume a level of comfort with the application, which doesn’t make much sense to new users. He also said that he finds the calendar feature weak as it doesn’t allow inputting of a lot of information to events and client appointments.
Cloze CRM Pricing
Cloze CRM has a free subscription option and two paid plans. When billed monthly, the Cloze Pro plan costs $19.99 for unlimited users, while the Cloze Business plan cost $19.99 per user. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as unlimited number of contacts, call history access, and calendar management.
Both paid plans offer a 14-day free trial with no credit card information required.
Cloze CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Cloze CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various member of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, and received and opened by the intended recipient.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Cloze CRM Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Cloze CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Cloze CRM can help businesses improve their customer relation activities using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Cloze CRM’s popular integrations.