In order to validate users identity and user authenticity, we require users to sign in with LinkedIn. Your information will not be shared without your permission.
Validity of Reviews
Please do not leave reviews for your current company or competitor.
- We do not allow users to leave reviews of software created by your current employee or competitor. These reviews lead to biased and false reviews. These reviews will not be published and will be removed from our site.
Quality of Reviews
Your Opinion is Valued
Please write firsthand, honest, and unbiased reviews on software products. These reviews help users find the right software for them. In order to write the most useful review, we recommend you keep in mind the details you were searching for when looking to buy this software. The more detailed your review is, the more credible you will appear to a reader.
Write in the present! Many of the software on our website release new versions and go through software updates. Please do not leave reviews if you have not used the software within the past two years.
What to write in your review?
Users want to hear everything from the good to the bad.
Ideas to mention in your review.
- Favorite features
- Features that do not live up to your expectations
- User friendliness
- Examples of situations when this software worked for you and when it has not
- Unique Experiences
Once your review is written, it is sent through our moderation process. After it is reviewed and approved by our editors, it will be published on our site.
You will always have access to edit and change your reviews to reflect your current opinions on a product. Once your changes are made, your review will go back into our moderation process.
A review will not be published in the following instances:
- We believe you work for the software company or a competitor
- The review contains false information
- The review contains duplicate content from other reviews on our site
- The review is not detailed enough and contains short responses