CompanyHub is a CRM software that allows business owners to use sales bots in order to automate their customer management processes. It lets users track different kinds of customer data in the automotive, manufacturing, real estate, and travel industries. We compiled CompanyHub user reviews from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of User Reviews
What CompanyHub Does Well
Users who recommended CompanyHub said that they like software’s customizability and ease of use. They also like being able to integrate CompanyHub with other software through Zapier.
What CompanyHub Does Not Do Well
Users who gave CompanyHub negative reviews said that, despite liking the overall performance of the software, they would appreciate it if there were more helpful features included such as tagging.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
A user who gave CompanyHub a positive review on G2 Crowd said that she likes how easy it is to customize the program — allowing her to modify it based on their company’s business needs. She also shared how she can it’s such a breeze to change and update information about a contact in the system.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a negative review of CompanyHub on G2 Crowd said that overall, the performance of the software is great, but that there are some minor bugs — which occasionally prevents him from deleting certain items and records inside the program.
CompanyHub offers one monthly subscription plan at $32/user/month. Its features include usage of sales bots, a fully customizable CRM, ultimate sales toolkit, and sales analytics. Annual subscription is priced at $288/user/year (or $24/user/month) — paid upfront and is billed only once a year.
Check out the list below for some of CompanyHub’s features.
- Lead Management: enables users to have all potential customer data on the software such as records of meetings, notes, tasks, emails, and appointments. It also provides functionalities that remind the user about contacts that they need to follow-up on.
- Custom Fields: gives users the ability to track any information such as geography, industry, size, and more using custom fields.
- Email Automation: allows users to access features such as email sync, bulk mail, email templates, email tracking, email scheduling, and reminders.
- Sales Reporting: lets users generate reports about sales, pipelines, and user activities. Users may also create reports on-the-spot.
- Customizable CRM: allows user to personalize the software according to their business needs.
- Sales Bots: uses automated bots to nurture leads, send reminders to clients, automate alerts to the sales team, create tasks for the sales team, send notifications to managers, and more.
- Third-Party Integrations: integrates the software with other systems through Zapier such as Facebook Lead Ad, Google Spreadsheet, Intercom, MailChimp, Gmail, TextMagic, Google Tasks, Mailjet, PieSync, and more.
Helpful CRM Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Does CompanyHub offer a free trial?
Yes. Interested users can sign up for a 14-day free trial here. No credit card is required.
What are Sales Bots?
Sales Bots or UTrons in CompanyHub automatically take care of leads, clients, sales teams, managers, and businesses.
Which industries does CompanyHub cater to?
CompanyHub is specifically made for the automotive, manufacturing, real estate, and travel industries.
CompanyHub Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what CompanyHub can do to easily customize their CRM experience.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of CompanyHub’s popular integrations:
- Facebook Lead Ad
- Google Spreadsheet
- Google Tasks
- Google Forms