Compstak is a real estate software with crowdsourced information designed for sharing commercial property data. It features analytics, transactions, and property assessments for real estate professionals. We compiled Compstak reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also compared the most popular pricing options available.
Summary of Compstak User Reviews
What Compstak does well:
According to the positive reviews online, Compstak is a user-friendly platform. Users like it because the transaction system helped improve their ROI. Some users think that the point system is a great way to encourage users to share commercial property data.
What Compstak does not do well:
According to the negative reviews online, since Compstak is a crowdsourced platform, some information cannot be trusted. Users feel that getting information firsthand is a better option. Some users also think that inputting information in the software is time-consuming.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
According to a user who gave Compstak positive feedback on G2 Crowd, the platform allows him to better serve his clients because it provides users with helpful information about properties being sold, rented, or leased. He likes that it has even the smallest details on the listings.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
According to a user who gave Compstak a negative feedback on G2 Crowd, the quality of the information is not as accurate as getting them directly from the source.
Compstak does not publish their prices on their website, but other similar softwares have pricing that ranges from $34.95 a month to $499.95 per year. Cost depends on the number of users, duration, and features included.
Check out the list below of some of Compstak’s features.
- Client Presentations – Create customized reports and provide insight into a property’s basic characteristics.
- Deal Negotiations – Gather all the details of properties, owners, tenants, landlords, as well as sales histories.
- Market Analysis – Create an in-depth guide using the software to show your clients where their portfolios stand and how they can improve them.
- Competitive Positioning – Monitor how the market is moving by looking at sales and lease activities with competing properties.
- Better Prospecting – Find ideal tenants, renters, and buyers that are in line with the type of demographic you are targeting.
- Accurate Valuation – Get the proper estimates for properties and the financing that tenants and landlords are targeting to get the most out of the data you collect.
- Access Property Details – CompStak Enterprise creates a detailed account of property details.
- Optimize Asset Performance – Follow what competitors are doing to improve your own campaigns.
- Build Smart Underwriting Models – Create the ideal marketing campaign, as well as the most profitable property acquisition model for your business’s needs.
- Make Data-Driven Decisions – Use the data from the real estate market to decide what is best for you, your finances, and your entire company.
To get a better idea about how these features work, check out the features page on their website.
Useful Compstak Resources
Best Real Estate CRM 2017: Contactually vs Top Producer vs REthink CRM – In need of a real estate CRM software that matches your business’ specific needs? Read our guide to find the right fit for you.
The Best Real Estate Software: Our Picks for 2018 – Are you looking for the most suitable real estate software for you and your team? Do you need one as an individual realtor? Read our guide for our best picks for 2018.
Real Estate Marketing & Sales Strategy From the Pros – Learn everything you need to know about real estate using our compilation of resources here.
Compstak Overview Video
This video provides an introduction and overview on how Compstak works and how it can help real estate professionals with their business.