Cork CRM is a customer management software designed specifically for painting businesses. Its features include lead management, appointment scheduling, proposal development, time tracking, as well as payment and expenses recording. In this review, we compare its most popular pricing options available.
Summary of User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (5/24/18), there are not a lot of user reviews of Cork CRM available online. If you are a past or current Cork CRM customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Cork CRM Pricing
Cork CRM has four subscription plans: Bronze ($99/month), Silver ($149/month), Gold ($199/month), and Enterprise ($249/month). All plans include the same features except for the number of user allocation and the level of customer support.
Cork CRM Features
Check out the list below for some of Cork CRM’s features.
- Lead Tracking: allows users to take notes on a call or schedule a time to call back when managing leads. This feature also enable users to upload leads from a list or input them manually.
- Appointment Booking: lets users set appointments in the calendar.
- Calendar Integration: integrates Cork CRM’s appointment calendar with Google Calendar and iCal.
- Proposal Generator: gives users access to proposal templates, which they can easily fill up with client requirements and information.
- Electronic Contracts: allows users to sign contracts online using electronic signatures.
- Job Scheduler: keeps a user’s business on schedule through task management. The feature allows their staff to see where they need to be and when.
- Time Card Management: lets users keep track of their staff’s daily work hours whenever they time in/out on their smartphone or computer.
- Report Generation: extracts data in order to create easily understandable reports on a week’s payroll to the previous year’s lead distribution statistics.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Cork CRM FAQ
Does Cork CRM offer a free trial or demo?
Do users have to sign a long-term contract?
There is no contract required upon subscribing to Cork CRM. Payments are on a month-to-month basis. Cancellations can be done anytime without penalty.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Cork CRM’s popular integrations:
- Google Calendar