Cosential is a cloud-based CRM designed specifically for AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) professionals. It enables users to integrate their accounting, marketing, and business development data tools in a single platform, manage their deals and leads, and create customized reports designed in formats applicable to the AEC industry. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Cosential? Request for a demo.
What Cosential Does Well
Users who gave Cosential a positive review commended its robust analytics, integrations, contact management, and pipeline tracking features. They also said that the program’s easy customization functionalities are helpful in streamlining their workflow.
“The capability to routinely pull data from our accounting software reduces duplication in both content and time. I no longer spend hours looking for information during proposal preparation, due to the fully-featured project and knowledge database paired up with the advanced reporting functionality. Tracking touchpoints, opportunities, and customer information are easy with their intuitive CRM.”
— Miles Evelyn
What Cosential Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Cosential a negative review complained about occasional system glitches and complicated program implementation. They also noted that the customer support team takes a while to address issues and complaints.
One user who gave Cosential a negative review on Software Advice reported experiencing long waiting times (sometimes, even three months) before issues get resolved by the customer support team. He also complained about the software’s difficult onboarding and implementation process.
Cosential offers three paid subscription options: Casual/Read Only ($25/user/month), Sales/Bus Dev ($55/user/month), and Marketing/Admin ($95/user/month). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as mobile CRM app, full reporting access, proposal automation, and revenue projection.
Full Reporting Access
Financial Analytics, Revenue Projection
*The annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to try out Cosential? Request for a demo.
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Cosential’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Proposal Automation: lets users easily publish their construction project proposals directly from the platform.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on-the-go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, accounting, file management, social media, among others.
Does Cosential offer a beta program?
Does Cosential provide information resources to help users navigate through the system?
Here is a list of some of Cosential’s popular integrations: