Crowdskout is a specialized CRM and data management platform built to address the needs of advocacy groups, NGOs, and non-profit organizations. It enables users to get insights about their target audiences, allowing them to form partnerships and run data-driven campaigns. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Crowdskout? Request for a demo.
What Crowdskout Does Well
Users who gave Crowdskout a positive review cited some of its excellent features such as advanced audience segmentation and donor management. They also commended its chronological display of contact interaction.
“Crowdskout does really well in displaying chronological behavior of individuals and also does well in allowing users to create charts to capture group behavior and monitor patterns. I find it really fun and incredibly useful to quickly browse user interactions via Crowdskout and gain a better understanding of who our target audiences are. With little effort, Crowdskout integrates form submissions, SMS, email data, and more. The staff is also friendly, responsive, and helpful.”
— Zachary Huberty
What Crowdskout Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Crowdskout a negative review suggested improvements on its email tracking, data exporting, and search filters features. Some users also complained about experiencing an initial steep learning curve.
One user who gave Crowdskout a negative review on Capterra complained about the search function, which is not capable of merging duplicate donor names — causing them to double their outreach efforts to some contacts unnecessarily. He also mentioned that the search filters aren’t as intuitive as he expected them to be.
Crowdskout doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. However, services from providers similar to Crowdskout usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while the more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Ready to try out Crowdskout? Request for a demo.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Crowdskout’s features:
- Audience Segmentation: allows users to make custom audience categories based on their profile information or kind of interactions — from demographic or civic data points to video views, survey responses, or previous event attendance.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Email Automation: enables users to run targeted email campaigns based on their various audience’s profiles.
- Importation and Exportation of Data: allows users to download data to and from the app such as spreadsheets, various files, sales reports, among others.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, file management, social media, among others.
How can Crowdscout help me make the most of my donor outreach activities?
Does Crowdskout have online resources to help users maximize the features of the software?
Here is a list of some of Crowdskout’s popular integrations: