Daylite is a CRM and project management software designed for iOS users and works seamlessly with Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It is a fully featured CRM that includes calendar, email, contact management, project tracking, and lead monitoring. We compiled Daylite reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Daylite User Reviews
What Daylite does well:
Users who recommended Daylite said that they like being able to seamlessly work and update details no matter which iOS gadget they are using. They also find the lead tracking feature efficient. A lot of users like the sleek and clean Apple-looking interface of the product.
What Daylite does not do well:
Users who gave Daylite negative reviews said that while the platform is good, it would still be better to use it from any OS and not just on iOS devices. Some users also cited slow customer service and limited integrations.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on Software Advice said that Daylite effectively manages customer details, accounts, and opportunities with ease. He said that its tightly coupled integration with Apple Mail and calendar functions make it a seamless product that delivers results. He also added that it has many time-saving features as a result of its integrated nature with the Apple ecosystem.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Daylite on G2 Crowd said that it would be good to have more ways to automate Daylite without having to hire a developer to write some custom code. He also shared that while Daylite’s calendar system is very capable, it doesn’t integrate with third-party schedule systems such as ScheduleOnce.
Daylite has two subscription options: cloud-based and private server. The Monthly Plan costs $29/month, the Yearly Plan costs $24/month paid annually, and the Loyalty Plan costs $22/month paid annually. The Daylite Self-Serve has a one-time fee of $299.95. The differences between the plans are the number of users, storage, projects, and contacts.
|Cloud-Based Monthly Plan|
|Cloud-Based Yearly Plan|
|Cloud-Based Loyalty Plan*|
|Daylite Self-Serve (installed in desktop)|
New users can try the product free for 30 days. The Yearly Plan also has a 90-day 100% money back guarantee.
*Loyalty Plan can only be purchased by users who were previously using the software in their private server and migrated to the cloud-hosted version.
Check out the list below of some of Daylite’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Daylite Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Daylite Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Daylite can help iOS users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Daylite’s popular integrations.