Daylite is a CRM and project management software designed for macOS, iPhone, and iPad. Its features include a calendar, email accounts, contact management, project tracking, and lead monitoring. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Daylite? Get a free trial.
What Daylite Does Well
Users who gave Daylite a positive review said that all of its features work perfectly together, which provides them with a holistic CRM experience. They also commended its sleek, clean, and easy-to-use interface.
“The interconnection among different items (contacts, emails, events, tasks, and projects) is excellent and has been a paradigm shift for my work. They make adjustments to the software frequently and seem to listen to their user community. All of the functions of the software work quite well.”
— Eric Grey
What Daylite Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Daylite a negative review complained about the program’s cloud accessibility and synchronization. They also suggested expanding its third-party integrations with more iOS apps.
“The cloud service is not quite well adopted. They still cater only to the Mac environment, and the inability to truly go to the cloud is affecting users that would like to evolve with the changing times.”
— Ujjwal Arya
Daylite has three subscription options: Monthly ($29/user/month), Yearly ($24/user/month), and Loyalty ($22/user/month). The Loyalty Plan can only be purchased by users who were previously using the software in their private server (Daylite Self-Serve) and migrated to the cloud-hosted version. There are no differences between the features of all three plans.
*The Yearly and Loyalty plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle. Additional taxes may apply.
Ready to try out Daylite? Get a free trial.
Top Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Daylite’s features:
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their current and potential customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on-the-go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as file management, social media, analytics, among others.
Is Daylite compatible with the latest Mac OS (macOS Mojave/macOS 10.14)?
Yes. Daylite’s version 6.6.0 is specially made for macOS Mojave users. Users can either upgrade their current version of the app or reinstall it for updates.
Does Daylite offer special discounts?
Yes. Daylite offers special discounts to educational institutions and non-profit organizations. Interested users can contact their sales team for more information.
Here is a list of some of Daylite’s popular integrations: