Dimelo is a social CRM tool that allows businesses to easily communicate with their customers through a unified messaging platform. The app enables users to view all customer-related queries and conversations from various sources: mobile app, social media, SMS, and email.
Pricing & Features
Dimelo Customer Reviews
As of the date this article was written (01/30/2018), there are no user reviews of Dimelo online. If you are a past or current Dimelo customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Dimelo has a customized pricing scheme and doesn’t publish its subscription plans online. However, services from providers similar to Dimelo usually cost around $10 to $20 per month for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50-$100+ per month.
Check out the list below of some of Dimelo’s features.
- Centralized Communication Platform: aggregates all messaging feeds from various platforms for operational efficiency, traceability of message exchanges, and large-scale processing of users’ interactions with customers.
- Message Analysis: includes self-learning algorithm that identifies customers’ message patterns, routes messages to the appropriate agents, suggests answers, and filters out irrelevant messages.
- Customer Profiling: automatically identifies a customer’s interaction and buying history when they send a message or inquiry.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Dimelo Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Dimelo Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Dimelo can help users improve their customer communications using their platform.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Dimelo’s popular integrations.