Dimelo is a social CRM that allows businesses to easily communicate with their customers through a unified messaging platform. The app enables users to view all customer-related queries and conversations from various sources including mobile app, social media, SMS, and email.
Summary of Dimelo User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (08/24/2018), there are no user reviews of Dimelo online. If you are a past or current Dimelo customer, leave a review to help others who are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Dimelo has a customized pricing scheme and doesn’t publish its subscription plans online. However, services from providers similar to Dimelo usually cost around $10 to $20 per month for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50-$100+ per month.
Check out the list below of some of Dimelo’s features.
- Centralized Communication Platform: aggregates all messaging feeds from various platforms for operational efficiency, traceability of message exchanges, and large-scale processing of users’ interactions with customers.
- Message Analysis: includes self-learning algorithm that identifies customers’ message patterns, routes messages to the appropriate agents, suggests answers, and filters out irrelevant messages.
- Customer Profiling: automatically identifies a customer’s interaction and buying history when they send a message or inquiry.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps and software suites with the platform.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answered questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compared Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does Dimelo offer a free trial or demo?
There was no mention of a free trial on their website, but interested users can request for a demo to know more about the product.
Does Dimelo offer a mobile solution?
Yes. Users can access the app anywhere. It also offers offline syncing capabilities.
What is Dimelo Digital?
Dimelo Digital is a unified management platform that aggregates users’ digital conversations in a single platform.
Dimelo Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Dimelo can do to help businesses improve their relationship with their customers through a unified messaging platform.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Dimelo’s popular integrations: