FastSpring is an eCommerce platform that caters specifically to vendors selling digital goods, such as software, online subscription services, and SaaS products. It offers standard to enterprise eCommerce services, subscription management features, and more. In this article, we cover user reviews. Ready to get started with FastSpring? Request a demo.
What FastSpring Does Well
Users who gave FastSpring a positive review like that the software is simple, easy to set up, and equipped with essential features that enable them to start selling and accepting payments quickly. Others commended its wide array of supported currencies and countries.
“FastSpring offers a full eCommerce platform oriented to sell digital goods. The provided service has a neat set of features that help to quickly solve most common cases. In that sense, the e-store and the platform experience is consistent and avoids the complexity of other providers. To sum up, FastSpring is a solution that can be easily deployed on any eCommerce site with a minimal configuration time and can evolve over years.”
What FastSpring Does Not Do Well
As of the date this article was written (11/08/18), there are no up-to-date negative FastSpring reviews online. If you are a past or current FastSpring user, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the software.
The FastSpring pricing scheme is not published on its website as it offers customized packages based on a variety of factors, including transaction volume, average order value, and product type. Interested users may visit its website to request a quotation. Software similar to it have monthly prices that range from $0 to $200+, depending on the features included.
Ready to get started with FastSpring? Request a demo.
Top eCommerce Software Pick from Fit Small Business
Best Ecommerce Platforms for Small Business in 2019 — Read about our comparison among Shopify, WooCommerce, and Volusion. This covers what they are best for, their ease of use, online sales and marketing features, and price.
Check out the list below of some of FastSpring’s features:
- 25 Languages for the Online Store
- Invoicing and Payment Processing in 22 Currencies
- Split Testing
- 17 Payment Methods including PayPal, Wire Transfer, and major credit cards, such as MasterCard, Amex, Visa, and JCB
- Dispute and Chargeback Management
- Buyer and Seller Support
- Global Fees Navigation
- Checkout Localizing
Does FastSpring provide international customer tax collection and management features?
How fast can users’ online stores go live once they sign up?
Here is a list of some of FastSpring’s popular integrations:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by FastSpring and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is FastSpring?
FastSpring is the trusted ecommerce partner for companies that sell software around the world.
With FastSpring’s full-service ecommerce solution, you can sell more, compete big, and stay
lean. Founded in 2005, FastSpring is a privately owned company headquartered in Santa
Barbara with offices in Nebraska and Amsterdam. For more information, please visit
FastSpring News & Activity
- FastSpring Introduces WordPress Plugin for Digital Commerce
- FastSpring Receives Majority Equity Investment from Accel-KKR
- Stevie Award for Best Customer Service Department, The Stevie Awards, 2018
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Inc. 5000, 2018
- SaaS Award for Best E-Commerce/Online Shopping Product, Cloud-Awards.com, 2018
- SIIA CODiE Award Finalist, SIIA – Codie Awards, 2018
- 2017 SaaS Awards for #1 Product for Ecommerce, SaaS Awards, 2017
- G2 Crowd’s Top 50 Small-Business Software Products, G2 Crowd, 2016
- Owler Hot in Santa Barbara Award, Owler, 2016
- G2 Crowd High Performer, G2 Crowd, 2016
- Pacific Coast Business Times 50 Fastest-Growing Companies, Pacific Coast Business
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Deloitte, 2015
- Stevie Award for Best Customer Service Department, The Stevie Awards, 2015
- SIIA CODiE Award Finalist, SIIA – Codie Awards, 2015
- Software Magazine’s Top 500 Software Companies, Software Magazine, 2015
- Stevie Award for Best Customer Service Department, The Stevie Awards, 2014
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Inc. 5000, 2013
- Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year, The Stevie Awards, 2013
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Deloitte, 2013
- BBB Award of Excellence, BBB, 2013
FastSpring Customer Service
FastSpring’s award-winning customer service supports the entire ecommerce experience for
both sellers and buyers of digital products and services.
What makes FastSpring stand out from the competition?
FastSpring is founded on the Reseller Model, meaning we are the merchant of record for
transactions. Our clients don’t need to obtain or set up their own merchant account, gateways or
acquiring banks. FastSpring is not just a subscription solution; we are a full-service ecommerce
solution that includes subscription.
Some components of the FastSpring ‘full-service’ solution are order support for subscribing
consumers, VAT or sales tax compliance, fraud screening, and intelligent payment routing.
These are something very few other subscription platforms in the market offer. In addition to
robust subscription capabilities, our platform also includes full support for one-time purchases of
downloadable and online digital products.