FastSpring is an eCommerce platform that caters specifically to vendors selling digital goods, such as software, online subscription services, and SaaS products. It offers standard to enterprise eCommerce services, subscription management features, and more. In this article, we cover user reviews. Ready to get started with FastSpring? Request a demo.
The FastSpring pricing scheme is not published on its website as it offers customized packages based on a variety of factors, including transaction volume, average order value, and product type. Interested users may visit its website to request a quotation. Software similar to it have monthly prices that range from $0 to $200+, depending on the features included.
Ready to get started with FastSpring? Request a demo.
Top Ecommerce Software Companies 2019
What FastSpring Does Well
Users who gave FastSpring a positive review like that the software is simple, easy to set up, and equipped with essential features that enable them to start selling and accepting payments quickly. Others commended its wide array of supported currencies and countries.
“FastSpring offers a full eCommerce platform oriented to sell digital goods. The provided service has a neat set of features that help to quickly solve most common cases. In that sense, the e-store and the platform experience is consistent and avoids the complexity of other providers. To sum up, FastSpring is a solution that can be easily deployed on any eCommerce site with a minimal configuration time and can evolve over years.”
What FastSpring Does Not Do Well
As of the date this article was written (11/08/18), there are no up-to-date negative FastSpring reviews online. If you are a past or current FastSpring user, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the software.
Top eCommerce Software Pick from Fit Small Business
Best Ecommerce Platforms for Small Business in 2019 — Read about our comparison among Shopify, WooCommerce, and Volusion. This covers what they are best for, their ease of use, online sales and marketing features, and price.
Check out the list below of some of FastSpring’s features:
- 25 Languages for the Online Store
- Invoicing and Payment Processing in 22 Currencies
- Split Testing
- 17 Payment Methods including PayPal, Wire Transfer, and major credit cards, such as MasterCard, Amex, Visa, and JCB
- Dispute and Chargeback Management
- Buyer and Seller Support
- Global Fees Navigation
- Checkout Localizing
Does FastSpring provide international customer tax collection and management features?
How fast can users’ online stores go live once they sign up?
Here is a list of some of FastSpring’s popular integrations:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
What is FastSpring?
FastSpring is the trusted ecommerce partner for companies that sell software around the world. Companies using FastSpring’s full-service ecommerce solution sell more, stay lean, and compete big. Founded in 2005, FastSpring is a privately owned company headquartered in Santa Barbara with an office in Amsterdam. For more information, please visit https://www.fastspring.com.
News & Activity
- Stevie Award for Best Customer Service Department, The Stevie Awards, 2018
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Inc. 5000, 2018
- SaaS Award for Best E-Commerce/Online Shopping Product, Cloud-Awards.com, 2018
- SIIA CODiE Award Finalist, SIIA – Codie Awards, 2018
- 2017 SaaS Awards for #1 Product for Ecommerce, SaaS Awards, 2017
- G2 Crowd’s Top 50 Small-Business Software Products, G2 Crowd, 2016
- Owler Hot in Santa Barbara Award, Owler, 2016
- G2 Crowd High Performer, G2 Crowd, 2016
- Pacific Coast Business Times 50 Fastest-Growing Companies, Pacific Coast Business Times, 2016
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Deloitte, 2015
- Stevie Award for Best Customer Service Department, The Stevie Awards, 2015
- SIIA CODiE Award Finalist, SIIA – Codie Awards, 2015
- Software Magazine’s Top 500 Software Companies, Software Magazine, 2015
- Stevie Award for Best Customer Service Department, The Stevie Awards, 2014
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Inc. 5000, 2013
- Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year, The Stevie Awards, 2013
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Deloitte, 2013
- BBB Award of Excellence, BBB, 2013
FastSpring Customer Service
FastSpring’s award-winning customer service supports the entire ecommerce experience for both sellers and buyers of digital products and services.
If you have any questions regarding a transaction, please visit https://fastspring.com/question-a-charge/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already selling digital products through the FastSpring ecommerce platform and have a technical question, please email email@example.com.
FastSpring Unique Features
FastSpring is more than a merchant of record. We’re more than an ecommerce platform. We are a full-service ecommerce partner. We are invested in the success of our sellers, and partner with them to grow their business globally. Our platform is designed with all of the features software companies need to sell more, stay lean, and compete big. With FastSpring powering a world-class ecommerce experience, companies can focus on what they do best—building great software.