Filmora9 is an easy to use video editing marketing software that can help businesses create video content for marketing purposes. Its features include stock footage, compositing, 4k video support, multiple video imports, as well as filters, overlays, and transitions among others. In this article, we cover Filmora9 reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Download free trial.
The Filmora9 pricing overview covers three products (Individual, Business, and Educational), each with several plans. Subscriptions for Windows users range from $31.99 to $695.88 per user, per year; while subscriptions for Mac users range from $35.99 to $695.88 per user, per year. Lifetime license fees cost $48.99 and $59.99.
Ready to get started with Filmora9? Download free trial.
Summary of Positive Filmora9 Reviews
Users who gave Filmora9 a positive review said that its interface is simple and intuitive. They also like that its editing tools allow users to fully customize their video creations.
One user who gave Filmora9 a positive review on G2 Crowd commented that it was easy to learn how to use the software despite him having very limited video editing experience. He also mentioned that it maintains the quality of a raw video file after having been rendered.
Summary of Negative Filmora9 Reviews
As of the date this article was written (April 5, 2019), there are no negative Filmora9 reviews available online. If you are a past or current Filmora9 customer, leave a review to help others who are deciding whether or not to use the software.
Check out the list below of some of Filmora9’s features:
- Sound tools
- 4K video support
- Multiple video imports
- Video filters, overlays, and transitions
- And more
Frequently Asked Questions Ask the Experts
Does it offer software training?
No, there is no formal training; however, you may visit Filmora9’s website to access its collection of tips and tutorials for video editing.
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Filmora9 and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Filmora?
Filmora9 is a desktop based video editing software that helps lots of small business owners to create business videos and promote their service and products with a good marketing return. Designed for beginners, users can easily get on board with Filmora9’s basic editing features such as drag-and-drop, adding logo/ background music/text, editing the transitions between the clips, screen recording and so on. Moreover, there are hundreds of preset media assets for users to make their videos outstanding, including audio, titles, filters, elements and transitions. Different from online editing tools and mobile editing apps, Filmora9 offers users more flexibility to control the editing process, but still with ease.
Filmora News & Activity
Filmora Customer Service
Get help fast. We have 5 simple options for clients to get quick and easy access, they are: Refunds, Registration Issue, Cancel Subscription, Account Service and Tech Support. Our knowledgeable representatives are available through email and will respond within 24 hours.
Filmora Unique Features
1. Up to 100 Audio and Video Tracks: organize your project and layer media for green screen effects, picture-in-picture, or blending.
2. Expanded Audio Features: perfect your sound with audio keyframing, background noise removal, and an audio equalizer.
3. Endless Video Effects: Filmora will continue to deliver top-tier video effects including motion elements, animated titles, royalty-free music, and transitions.
4. Action Camera Tools: make exciting GoPro/action cam videos with precise speed controls, video stabilization, and fish-eye lens correction.
5. Full 4K support: edit with clarity. Filmora9 ensures every frame of the video is as crisp as reality.
6. Proxy workflow: edit smaller proxy files instead of your full-sized videos to ensure a smooth experience.
7. Social sharing: upload your content to YouTube or other social platforms directly from Filmora9.