Floreant POS is an enterprise grade point-of-sale (POS) system for food and drink services. It features POS solutions for restaurant, food stalls, bars, and other food service type businesses. We compiled Floreant POS reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also compared the most popular pricing options available.
Summary of Floreant POS User Reviews
What Floreant POS does well:
According to the positive reviews online, users like Floreant POS because it is easy to learn how to use it. Some are pleased that they can manage and print checks easily using the software.
What Floreant POS does not do well:
According to the negative reviews online, users wished Floreant POS had an API feature that can integrate with their websites. Others also complained that they can’t integrate Floreant with some software.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
According to a user who gave Floreant POS positive feedback on SourceForge, he likes that everything is laid out nicely and is easy to understand. He is also pleased that he can manage checks more easily using the software.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
According to a user who gave Floreant POS negative feedback on G2 Crowd, he dislikes that the software does not have integrations for other types of software that he wants to use. He feels that adding more integrations will help him expand his business.
Floreant POS Pricing
Floreant POS does not publish their prices on their site, but other software similar to it range from $0 to $79 per month.
Floreant POS Features
Check out the list below of some of Floreant POS’s features.
- Kitchen Control – Users can add kitchen displays and terminals with touch screen features.
- Bar Tab – You can pre-authorize a certain amount for a customer.
- Advanced Reports – This includes financial reports, productivity assessments, hourly incomes, tips, and more.
- Plugins – These are optional and include features such as floor plans, home delivery, etc.
- Modular – They offer an “order type” template so you can customize your inventory.
- Manager’s Facilities – Managers are given full control of all operations in one dashboard.
- Printers – This includes kitchen printers, thermal receipt printers, etc.
- Back Office – The Administrator can use this to configure the whole system.
- Tax – The software supports tax per item or prices that include tax.
- Table Service – Servers can use the POS to seat guests, create tickets, and accept payments.
Useful Floreant POS Resources
5 Best Bar POS Systems for Small Business, 2018 – Are you in need of a POS system for your business? Do you want to upgrade to a better POS software? Here is a guide on the best POS systems for small businesses.
Cash Registers vs POS Systems: Which is Best for Retailers? – Are you considering using a cash register or a POS system? Do you know which is best for your business? Check out this guide on the best choice for sellers.
5 Best Cafe POS Systems for 2018 – Does your cafe need a POS system? Do you know which POS is best for your business? Here is a guide on the best cafe POS systems that you can check out.
Ask The Community
Have a question about Floreant POS? Post it in our community forum.