ForceManager is a mobile CRM software built specifically for field sales teams. It offers users with solutions for contact management, appointment setting, business opportunity tracking, pipeline management, reporting, and more. In this review, we shared its available pricing options.
Summary of User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (6/20/18), there are very few user reviews of ForceManager available online. If you are a past or current ForceManager customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
ForceManager offers three subscription plans: Small Team ($39/user/month), Business ($65/user/month), and Enterprise (customized pricing). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as custom reports, integrations, custom setup, custom web widgets and analytics, advanced user permissions, level of customer service support, and more.
Check out the list below for some of ForceManager’s features.
- Multi-platform Capabilities: lets users access the software on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 8 systems.
- Sales Performance Analytics: gives users critical information about their sales team’s activities and performance.
- Sales Management: provides users with a fully-integrated web app with features such as activity timeline, goal manager, news manager, pipeline, accounts, contacts, documents, product catalogue, and calendars.
- Sales Reports: delivers accurate and timely reports on behalf of a user’s sales representative. It includes detailed sales analysis and flexible sales templates.
- Artificial Intelligence: gives users an enhanced experience using an AI-powered and voice-activated sales assistant.
- Mobile Access: allows users to access the software using tablet, mobile, laptop, and smartwatch.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
What is CRM Software? An Introduction for Small Businesses – A CRM can run automated tasks to take much of the stress out of copying customer data, following up with customers, and more. In this guide, we share helpful tips on how to use a CRM software.
Sales Management – How to Manage a Quota-Busting Sales Team in 6 Steps – Sales management is the application of skills, tools, and experience to motivate your team and maximize your sales performance. In this article, we share helpful tips on how to go above and beyond your business’ sales quota.
Does ForceManager have a free trial or demo?
What operating systems does ForceManager run on?
ForceManager is compatible with iOS, Windows Phone 8, and Android.
What AI features does ForceManager have?
ForceManager Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what ForceManager can do to help sales teams have a personal sales assistant app in order to streamline their daily tasks.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of ForceManager’s popular integrations: