- New investor looking for small hard money loan for rehab in Pgh. Suggestions?I recently bought my first investment property , a duplex for roughly 20k ( 10... More0 Replies
- Is leasing preferably to owning a building we already own and how do we decide?I work for a non-profit and we own a building that we build in 1957.... More1 Reply
- Can a tax loss from flipping a condo be used to ofset other real estate income?If you buy a condo to rehab, flip, and sell it 15 months later at... More1 Reply
- Who is responsible for damage the house by burst pipes?Tenant is responsible for heating but tenant left the house for 3 weeks and turn... More3 Replies
- How do I gain experience on buying my first rental property?I want hands-on experience in buying a rental property and managing it. What is the... More5 Replies
- How to buy your first rental property under an LLC?After going to a few investment classes I’ve learned that buying a rental property under... More2 Replies
- Does any of this software work for an LLC with multiple members?Most multi-member LLCs are partnerships. A full accounting for a RE LLC would mean there... More2 Replies
- What are the risks for the private landers and the borrowers?Hi, Following the article, I'd like some guidance to understand what are the exact risks... More2 Replies
- Which multifamily loan is best suited for my situation?I am brand new to real estate investment. I read a great article on this... More2 Replies
- Am I classified as a dealer or investor for tax purposes?Bought a house July 2018, 6 houses down from my primary residence with intention to... More2 Replies
- Is there a RESPA violation for a contractor to pay a referral fee to a realtor?We are running a 203k contracting business and would like to pay realtors a referral... More2 Replies
Not signed in?
Sign in to participate on our website!