An open house flyer is a printed announcement that gives prospective buyers complete information about a home and the date/time of the open house that showcases that home. Used by agents who want to target early and mid-stage buyers, open house flyers can be created using templates that are customized easily.
Many agents don’t have much time to design and print eye-catching open house flyers. Fortunately, ProspectsPLUS! saves time by offering free real estate flyer templates and an easy-to-use online editing platform. Click below to find out more about ProspectsPLUS! and start designing your open house flyer in minutes.
Here are 15 of the best free open house flyer templates.
Best for: Agents who want to cleanly showcase both internal and external photos that display multiple property features
Why it works: The large image mixed with three smaller images gives visual interest to the open house flyer. The large image can be used to show off a stunning view or a feature of the home. With room for a description and details about the property, this open house flyer template still leaves enough space for the agent details and branding.
2. Gallery Image With Price Open House Flyer
Best for: Agents with stunning photos that showcase several unique features of a property
Why it works: This open house real estate flyer emphasizes the features of a home with great photography. It uses visual appeal to sell the home and balances the photos with minimal text, including a short list of features, a description, and real estate agent contact information.
3. Four Image Open House Flyer
Best for: Real estate agents seeking to show off inside features of the home as well as an attractive feature photo of the outside of the property
Why it works: This free real estate marketing flyer template uses one large image as a focal point while adding three smaller images in decreasing size to showcase features. The template includes space for a text feature list and a descriptive paragraph while contact details are presented at the bottom on white space to draw attention to the real estate agent.
4. QR Code Scanner Open House Flyer
Best for: Real estate agents serving a social-savvy client familiar with scanning codes
Why it works: This open house flyer is designed for buyers who want the minimum amount of details in print but will visit the website readily or scan for more information. This quick response (QR) code open house flyer template with limited colors and grid design would be a great way to get buyers to view a 3D tour or video about the property.
Best for: Real estate agents seeking to show off several features of a home with a prominent call-to-action (CTA) and location
Why it works: This open house real estate lead generation flyer template is for the visually oriented buyer who will visit the website to find out more details. With a strong footer for real estate agent contact details, the lack of text information gives the images control of this open house flyer.
Best for: Real estate agents or brokers seeking to highlight two open houses on one flyer
Why it works: Inviting visitors to view two properties is the focus of this open house flyer. Agents displaying two properties in the same area or with the same search details can benefit because buyers can visit more than one open house in a day. The large photos with room for details provide enticing details for the buyer seeking open houses.
7. Block-style Open House Flyer
Best for: Agents seeking a linear layout of images with small spaces for standout details about the property
Why it works: This free real estate flyer template gives the agent the ability to present several images mixed with small blocks of text to give the buyer cues about important details. With the location and price at the top, the buyer can get details about the house without large blocks of text.
8. Multiple Property Listing Open House Flyer
Best for: Brokers seeking to display several properties in their inventory on one open house flyer
Why it works: The ability to add text about several properties, the company, and the agent make this open house flyer flexible. The large images give an overall impression of the type of properties the company represents, and the text boxes with headers help to hone the message.
9. Feature-focused Open House Flyer
Best for: Real estate agents spotlighting important features of the home centering around the price with an introductory paragraph
Why it works: This well-balanced open house flyer template gives buyers an overview of important details like features and pricing with a selection of inviting images. This template combines a large space for a description with bolded text that calls out selling points and prominent real estate agent contact information.
10. Broker-branded Open House Flyer
Best for: Brokers or agencies focusing on their brand, services, and company instead of a single property
Why it works: This open house flyer is focused on the brand of the brokerage and promoting its services. To ensure the design of this free real estate flyer template is consistent no matter what images are included, the flow of color and style are created to ensure any brand is well represented.
11. Agent Highlight Open House Flyer
Best for: Real estate agents desiring to highlight their abilities and skills on their open house flyers
Why it works: With an open house flyer template that showcases a real estate agent, this open house flyer design highlights the agent instead of the home, building trust early on in the buyer relationship. Ideal for a condo or unit sale, the overall property features have a prominent place in the open house flyer.
12. Luxury Open House Flyer
Best for: Agents trying to reach high-end buyers for luxury properties
Why it works: The dark background, fonts, and gold trim work to give this open house flyer template a high-end feel. Conveying the “dream home” vibe, the contact details, features, and pricing are front and center for the buyer.
Best for: Real estate agents seeking two-sided open house flyer templates to showcase an expanded number of images and features
Why it works: This free real estate flyer does double duty with two sides to display images, features, and descriptive text. With bold headlines to draw attention to the CTA and pricing, this open house flyer is well-designed with a good balance of images and text. Real estate agent contact details are not included on this free open house flyer template.
Best for: Real estate agents who want a simple open house flyer with one large image and a list of features
Why it works: This open house flyer is both simplistic and detailed. With a great hero image to draw attention and checklist of features, this template is easy to browse with a quick overview of property features.
Best for: Real estate agents who want an open house flyer to highlight properties and amenities with crisp icons
Why it works: This single property open house flyer highlights the specific features of a home with images and icons for bathrooms, bedrooms, and garage specifications. The design allows for a short descriptive paragraph with images to tell the full story.
What to Include in Your Open House Flyer
Open house flyer templates are designed to allow agents to easily fill in fields or boxes with their information and images to make brand or property-specific. There are some things that you should include in your open house flyer to increase conversion and engagement, however. Some of these include home features/amenities, time of open house, property images, asking price, and real estate agent contact information.
Here are the items to include in your open house flyer to prompt buyers to visit your property:
- Time & date: A clear time and date for your open house should be stated in a prominent place on your open house flyer to increase the number of buyers who attend the event; if the time and date are hard to find, then buyers will likely skip the open house rather than try to figure it out
- Features of the property: Features are often overlooked in favor of other property details like the price or the description; a concise list of features makes the home stand out from others on the market and tells the buyer if the property is a good fit for their needs
- Attractive images: The images are the main focus that invites the buyer to imagine themselves owning and living in the home; the use of several attractive images shows people exactly what the house looks like and reinforces the asking value of the house
- Location: The location of the property is vital because buyers need to know where to attend the open house; the location helps them determine if the home is in a good neighborhood and worth the price
- Asking price: Some agents minimize the asking price on open house flyers to avoid scaring off potential buyers; prominent placement of the asking price discourages causal lookers, however, and helps real buyers establish trust with the agent
- Home description: An accurate description of the home helps build trust with the buyer; as a rule, the description of the home should be three short sentences that talk about the features and neighborhood with top amenities like a pool or a view
- Real estate agent contact information & headshot: Real estate agent information, including a headshot, gives buyers the ability to identify the house by the person who greeted them at the event while also giving them the information they need to contact this person with questions; this information can also be added to the open house sign-in sheet at the property
Where to Distribute Your Open House Flyer
Distributing your open house flyers can be tricky, even with online efforts, because there is so much information floating around in any neighborhood. You can distribute your open house flyer online, through email, by mail, text, or in person.
Here are some popular ways to distribute your open house flyers:
- Canvas the neighborhood: Passing out your open house flyers around the property for sale can generate interest; although it is against the law to put flyers in mailboxes, you can put your flyer in the newspaper box or door frame of local homes
- Use mailing services: Many print design services like ProspectsPLUS! include EDDM (every door direct mail) services; you can have your flyer delivered to every mailbox in a certain area for a mailing fee
- Reach out to past customers: Past clients who are happy with your services are a good outlet for open house flyers; sharing your open house flyers with your customers with a note asking that it be passed to their friends can increase reach in an area
- Leverage social media: Creating an event on social media can help you reach buyers in a farm area; by promoting your open house online, buyers and fans of your page can share the information with other interested parties
- Send emails and texts: By sharing your open house flyer through email or the details of your event through texting services, you can reach out to an interested audience on their smartphone.
- Post flyer boxes: All of your real estate signs should have flyer tubes or boxes included to allow people to find out more about the property; be sure to include open house flyers in these tubes and boxes to increase awareness
- Include with a newspaper: Newspapers often have flyer inclusion services that reach out to people in a certain ZIP code; open house flyers included in a newspaper delivery increases exposure of your event
Pro Tips for a Successful Open House Flyer
A successful open house flyer reaches buyers with the right mixture of information and images to increase interest in a property. Getting potential buyers to the open house using a free real estate flyer template can mean an increase in sales opportunities.
Here are some tips from the pros about ways to escalate interest using open house flyers.
Resources & Tools for Open House Flyer Templates
The right resources and tools for editing your open house flyers are important for saving time and money. If you are spending hours creating open house flyers, then these tools can help you create a professional-quality design with minimal effort.
Here are some useful resources and tools for creating your open house flyer:
- Canva: As an easy-to-use online design software, Canva provides free real estate flyer templates with a drag-and-drop editor; with the ability to download your open house flyer, professional or self-printing is a breeze for agents
- Fiverr: Fiverr is an online platform for hiring individual real estate freelancers to create logos, open house flyers, and other printable materials; for a nominal fee, busy real estate agents can hire graphics designers to edit their open house flyers and receive a printable document ready for distribution
- Word: Most computers have Word installed, so using free real estate flyer templates from Microsoft are second nature; these open house flyers might be easier to use and edit due to familiarity with the Word platform, but the graphics customization is limited
The Bottom Line
A quality open house flyer template gives real estate agents the ability to add information and images quickly without heavy design programs. Free real estate flyer templates allow agents to share details like location and features about their open house with potential buyers. The goal of an open house flyer should be to attract buyers and invite them to the property, ultimately resulting in a sale.
To take the hassle out of flyer printing, ProspectsPLUS! offers real estate agents in-platform design and printing solutions. Plus, ProspectsPLUS! gives agents free open house flyer templates to pick from and makes it easy to drag and drop or click to add text and images. Find out more about ProspectsPLUS! by clicking below.