Freshsales is an integrated CRM tool that enables users to scout for business prospects, track leads, monitor deals, run sales campaigns, and manage events. We compiled Freshsales CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also provided available pricing options.
Summary of Freshsales CRM User Reviews
What Freshsales CRM does well:
Users who recommended Freshsales CRM said that it is efficient in helping users conduct client prospecting and tracking deals. Users also said that the lead scoring function is excellent. Great customer service was also consistently cited.
What Freshsales CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Freshsales CRM negative reviews said that they experience occasional slowdowns when using the software. Some users also said that setting up the system and customizing workflows can be complicated.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that when they first started client prospecting, they found that it was very difficult to score leads in most of the available CRMs — until they found Freshsales. She shared that the lead scoring feature is awesome and users can customize it to their own preference and define when a lead is cold, warm, or hot — which is helpful in determining their level of relationship with potential customers.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Freshsales CRM on G2 Crowd said that users must expect to exert upfront effort before they can fully use the system. He said that Freshsales is a customizable system and users will be setting up a lot of their processes and systems. He also said that it’s ideal to have a team that regularly maintains the software.
Freshsales CRM Pricing
Freshsales CRM has four subscription options. When billed monthly, prices are $19 for the Blossom plan, $35 for the Garden plan, $65 for the Estate plan, and $79 for the Forest plan. The main differences between the plans are number of emails that can be sent per day, sales campaign allocation, and access to premium features.
Freshsales CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Freshsales CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Lead Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer/client.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Customizable Sales Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or to particular users in their directory.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Freshsales CRM Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Freshsales CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Freshsales CRM can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Freshsales CRM’s popular integrations.