The FSB Review Club is made up of software enthusiasts, community builders, and people who are passionate about company transparency.
What is it?
Our mission is to connect software buyer’s to the perfect product for their needs. In order to do this, we need real reviews from real users. Therefore we created the FSB Review Club to recognize and reward the individuals that offer their insight with points.
How can you earn points?
You earn points by taking action in the community. The more points you collect, the higher your status in the club. Here’s how you earn points:
- 10 points – Write a review of a software or service you use
- 5 points – Answer a question in our forum
- 5 points – Someone shares your review on social media
- 5 points – Your review is up voted
How can you use those points?
You earn rewards (such as Amazon gift cards and ability to be featured on Fit Small Business) for each different level that you achieve. Here’s how you can use your points:
Bronze Reviewer = 30-50 Points
Congrats! You’re a part of the club. You get a shiny new badge to go along with your reviews (see example below).
Silver Reviewer = 51-200 Points
Now you’re next level. You’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card to spend towards something special for your business.
Gold Reviewer 201-500 Points
Gold status! You can now be an expert source for articles and contribute software review ideas. Here’s how it works:
- Recommend Software For Us to Review – Use a software that’s a game changer for your business, but don’t see it listed on our site? Let us know! When you’re a gold reviewer you have the authority to get your favorite software listed.
- Contribute Tips to Our Articles – At Fit Small Business, we write about everything to do with helping small businesses thrive. Have a tip that you think can help out a fellow small business? As a gold reviewer, your advice can help thousands of visitors. Here are a few examples:
Platinum Reviewer = 501-1,000 points
You deserve some R & R after contributing so much to our Reviews Club. You’ll get a $30 Amazon gift card to be spent towards something relaxing.
Expert Reviewer = 1,001+ Points
Once you’ve hit 1,000 points we can tell you mean business. You now qualify to be a subject matter expert. We are looking for experts in every vertical (this includes HR, website design, marketing, PR, etc.). Use your expertise to reach small businesses. Here’s how it works:
- You’ll get a vertical specific badge (ex: Marketing Expert)
- You will be listed on our homepage as a featured expert
- We will send you questions that small businesses have regarding marketing
- You will be seen as an authority in your field
The ones that started it all. This is an exclusive group of OG members of the club. Have some respect.
All Software Reviews
Are you currently looking for a new software for your business? Check out the software review section of our site to see all of our reviews – including CRM, accounting, payroll, and much more.