GreenRope is a fully-featured and integrated CRM with sales and marketing automation functions. It enables users to manage contacts, track and score leads, as well as create workflows. We compiled GreenRope reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its common pricing options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of GreenRope User Reviews
What GreenRope does well:
Users who recommended GreenRope said that they like having sales and marketing automation functions inside their CRM. They also said that the app is user-friendly and intuitive to use. Excellent customer service was also consistently cited by a lot of users.
What GreenRope does not do well:
Users who gave GreenRope negative reviews said that they don’t like the added fees for implementation, especially since most of the users are small businesses. Some users also experience slow loading times. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of GreenRope on G2 Crowd said that everything within the system is very well thought-out. She said that she’s never been confused about how a function works or how to complete a specific task because the Help Center is incredible — saying that there are instruction guides, videos, and modules to help walk users through each process within the system. She also shared that she’s used four other CRM tools in the past, but none of them work as efficiently as GreenRope.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of GreenRope on G2 Crowd said that the system performance can be improved, citing that reaction time is occasionally slow when loading a page, which hinders the productivity of the user. She also said that the tool’s filter options can be more organized as they sometimes experience some duplicates.
GreenRope has seven subscription options priced at $149 for the Starter plan, $199 for the Prime plan, $249 for the Pro plan, $299 for the Premium plan, $349 for the Powerhouse plan, $449 for the Supreme plan, and $699 for the Ultimate plan. The main difference between the plans is the number of contacts.
All new users need to purchase the Standard Account Setup package priced for a one-time fee of $399.
Check out the list below of some of GreenRope’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful GreenRope Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
GreenRope Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how GreenRope can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of GreenRope’s popular integrations.