GreenRope is an integrated CRM tool with project management, sales, and marketing automation functions. It enables users to manage contacts, track and score leads, create workflows, and more. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to get started with GreenRope? Request a demo.
What GreenRope Does Well
Users who gave GreenRope a positive review said that the automation feature allows them to efficiently follow up their customers, as well as test and track their marketing campaigns. Some of them also commended GreenRope’s excellent customer service.
One user who gave GreenRope a positive review on Capterra said that it helps them to easily track and connect with their potential clients despite that the multiple sessions held at different times and locations. He can also closely monitor his staff’s activities in the platform.
What GreenRope Does Not Do Well
As of the date this article was written (01/02/19), there are very few negative GreenRope user reviews online. Some of them said that the learning curve can be overwhelming at first.
GreenRope has seven subscription options: Starter ($149/month), Prime ($199/month), Pro ($249/month), Premium ($299/month), Powerhouse ($349/month), Supreme ($449/month), and Ultimate ($699/month). The main difference between the plans is the number of contacts that can be saved in the software’s database.
Interested users with over 50,000 contacts can get in touch with GreenRope to inquire.
Ready to get started with GreenRope? Request a demo.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top CRM Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — CRM software helps your sales team stay organized so they can better focus their efforts and close more deals. In this guide, we compared the best CRM software in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Check out the list below of some of GreenRope’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third-Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Can users export their GreenRope calendar?
How does GreenRope safeguard data information?
Here is a list of some of GreenRope’s popular integrations: