Hatchbuck is a CRM software that includes marketing and email automation functions. It enables users to easily reach prospects and customers, nurture them, and generate more sales. We compiled Hatchbuck reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared Hatchbuck’s pricing options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Hatchbuck User Reviews
What Hatchbuck does well:
Users who recommended Hatchbuck said that the app is very easy and intuitive to use. They cited helpful features such as data filtering, contact management, and email reporting. A lot of users also highlighted superb customer support.
What Hatchbuck does not do well:
A few users who gave Hatchbuck negative reviews said that they have a hard time personalizing emails. Some users also pointed to limitations in customizing reports. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general, as well as the efficient customer support they receive whenever they encounter issues.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that the support is excellent. She raved that the team at Hatchbuck is amazing, always prompt in answering her questions, and efficient in helping her make the best use of the software. She also shared that she loves the automation functions available within the software such as the ability to trigger emails, campaigns, tasks, and reminders based on contact actions. The user also said that the new built-in advanced filtering system is great as it makes it easier than ever to segment their database based on location, tags, whether leads have an email address or not, and more. She also added that they’ve used the email reporting to their advantage, helping them get to know their contacts — what they interact with on the net, what they click on, what they do and don’t care about.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Hatchbuck on G2 Crowd said that her only dislike is the limitations in personalizing emails. She cited that, for example, if a user adds a contact name, they can not see if the field has been filled in correctly in the test email and on the contact page. She said that you’ll just receive confirmation when a contact replies and that’s the only time you will be able to see your initial email in the thread — and if the details there are correct.
Hatchbuck has four subscription plans available. When billed monthly, pricing is at $109 for the Small Biz Plan, $219 for the Team Plan, $329 for the Professional Plan, and $439 for the Enterprise Plan. The main differences between the plans are the number of users, contacts, and emails that a user can send per month.
On top of the subscription fees, new users can opt for an onboarding plan called Quickstart Pro, priced at $299 as a one-time fee. This includes 3 hours of training or strategic help with a Hatchbuck expert, access to your dedicated consultant for the first 60 days, ongoing email and phone support, and a 6-month account check up with a Hatchbuck expert.
Check out the list below of some of Hatchbuck’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management and Reporting: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Deal Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase or from a customer/ client.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, and received and opened by the intended recipient.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
Useful Hatchbuck Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Hatchbuck Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Hatchbuck can help users improve their customer relation activities and help drive their sales and grow their business.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Hatchbuck ’s popular integrations.