Highrise is a CRM tool that enables businesses to manage their sales pipeline, monitor leads, maintain contact directories, and collaboratively work on accounts and projects in a single platform. We compiled Highrise CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Highrise CRM User Reviews
What Highrise CRM does well:
Users who recommended Highrise CRM said that it is efficient in tracking important conversations and updates from business leads. They also said that the simplicity of the program is great for keeping small businesses organized — without the unnecessary and complicated features that come with CRM tools designed for enterprise businesses.
What Highrise CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Highrise CRM negative reviews complained about the outdated aesthetics of the app. They also said that the search feature can be improved, as it sometimes doesn’t display related search phrases.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that Highrise CRM allows their team members to add contacts quickly, assign tasks, and update the system with important customer notes. He said that it is a low-cost option compared to more sophisticated CRM products. He also mentioned that Highrise is a fast software and doesn’t require agonizing waiting times that are common with larger SaaS products. Finally, he shared that the Highrise team is actively involved in the development of the product, saying that new features are added on a regular basis and that they actually listen to their very vocal user community.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on G2 Crowd said that the layout of the software is a bit clunky and lacks a good “flow.” The user also said that the search feature needs improvement because it doesn’t accurately pull up all records that contain certain search phrases, making it difficult to locate old data.
Highrise CRM Pricing
Highrise CRM has three month-to-month subscription options priced at $12 for the Personal plan, $24 for the Basic plan, and $49 for the Plus plan. The main differences between the plans are the number of user allocation, contacts, and storage size. Highrise CRM offers a 30-day free trial to new users.
Highrise CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Highrise CRM’s features.
- Lead Management and Reporting: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various member of the team work on the same activities at the same time.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Highrise CRM Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Highrise CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Highrise CRM can help users improve their customer relation activities using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Highrise CRM’s popular integrations.