This article is part of a larger series on How to Become a Real Estate Agent.
What We Recommend Hondros College of Real Estate For
Hondros College of Real Estate is a one-stop shop that offers all the required licensing hours of quality instruction, exam prep materials, post-licensing courses, and networking with local brokerages. It makes it easier for individuals at any stage of their real estate career to fulfill their educational requirements and needs.
Who Hondros College of Real Estate Is Good For
- Students seeking multiple learning formats: Hondros College of Real Estate offers self-paced and livestream classes for all of its courses, allowing students to take classes any time of the day and week in the comfort of their homes. It offers in-person classes limited only to the state of Ohio. For this reason, it is one of the best accredited online real estate schools in Ohio.
- Students looking for an extensive exam prep: Hondros College includes exam prep in its course packages for aspiring agents who require comprehensive study materials. It also partnered with CompuCram, providing additional exam assistance, such as simulated exams, flashcards, and vocabulary quizzes, to help you pass the real estate exam on the first try. It even offers some of the best exam preparation courses in Kentucky.
- Aspiring agents who want networking opportunities: Hondros College of Real Estate’s networking events and conferences help new agents navigate through the complex real estate industry. You can meet with other agents and brokers and make connections, opening up opportunities.
Hondros College of Real Estate Is Not a Good Fit For
- Those looking for affordable courses: The prices for Hondros College of Real Estate courses are on the expensive side. For example, its prelicensing course in Ohio costs $1,699, which is $1,500 more than The CE Shop, which charges only $200. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly school, check out The CE Shop or read our review.
- Students outside the state of Ohio: Hondros College of Real Estate focuses on Ohio only. Courses and in-classroom learning formats are not the same in all states. If you live in another state, Hondros College could not provide the same level of expertise it has for its Ohio courses. Check out Colibri Real Estate and read our review to discover prelicensing and post-licensing courses available in 36 states.
- Students wanting extensive customer service: Hondros customer service is only available for a limited number of hours. Its campus sites are only open Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call center is available Mondays to Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you want live customer service to address immediate concerns, consider McKissock Learning and read our review.
Hondros College of Real Estate Overview
|Multiple course learning formats||In-person classes are only available in Ohio|
|Offers payment plans||Courses are not budget-friendly|
|Extensive exam prep||Limited hours for customer service|
|Provides networking opportunities|
|Offers courses in every stage of licensing|
Hondros College of Real Estate Pricing
Hondros College of Real Estate provides tiered packages for prelicensing, post-licensing, CE, and exam prep courses, starting at $21. Pricing varies by state and is supported by a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can also choose to add features and select your preferred learning method.
Who Plan Is Best For
Aspiring agents who want to obtain their initial real estate license
Students who want to keep their real estate license active
Experienced agents who need to renew their license
Real estate professionals who need to obtain a broker license
Students looking for additional support for their licensure exam
$179 to $2,299
$29 to $199
$21 to $220
$375 to $3,449
$25 to $149
30-day Money-back Guarantee
Textbooks & E-books
24/7 Instructor Support
Real Estate Dictionary & Flashcards
Types of Education Available
Hondros College of Real Estate offers a variety of courses to both aspiring and experienced agents at different stages of their careers. It is an all-in-one shop for beginners and professional agents who want to keep their licenses active.
For aspiring agents seeking their first license, Hondros College of Real Estate offers three prelicensing course packages: Career Start, Set for Success, and Ultimate Real Estate Package. It also provides individual courses for students who want to tailor their education according to their learning styles and needs. All the prelicensing programs contain exam prep features, like textbooks, e-books, and 24/7 live instructor support, helping students pass the test. Hondros College also offers a placement guarantee with a local brokerage.
Below you can see what’s included within the three available prelicensing package tiers:
Career Start Package
Set for Success Package
Ultimate Real Estate Package
Hondros College of Real Estate Features
Hondros College of Real Estate’s courses allow students to access a simple dashboard with student materials, such as practice tests, quizzes, flashcards, and e-books, which aid students in preparing for and passing the final licensure exam. If additional assistance is required, students can email their instructors or contact customer service via phone, email, or chat.
The following features lead to a successful Hondros College of Real Estate education:
- Student resources
- 24/7 instructor support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Highly experienced instructors
- Comprehensive exam prep
- Networking opportunities and placement guarantee
- Extensive customer support
In addition to providing high-quality education, the features of Hondros College of Real Estate assist students in understanding and fulfilling all state-specific requirements for obtaining, maintaining, and renewing their license.
Its various learning formats, comprehensive exam prep, networking opportunities, instructor support, and extensive career support help aspiring and experienced real estate agents prepare and succeed for their lifetime careers.
- Knowledgeable and experienced instructors
- Course content design created by real estate experts
- Instructor support via email
Hondros College of Real Estate courses are taught by the most knowledgeable and active real estate instructors with decades of experience. The instructors contributed to the course content design to ensure they were up to date on industry trends and issues. They also enhance teaching and learning by sharing their real-world experiences.
Students can send an email to email@example.com to receive expert advice from their Hondros faculty.
Exam Prep Through CompuCram
- Simulated tests and readiness meter
- 86.5% pass rate
- Vocabulary tools, practice tests, and simulated exam
CompuCram online exam prep
Hondros College of Real Estate provides online exam prep courses to ensure you pass your exams on the first attempt. Its exam prep has a proven track record in the industry, with an 86.5% first-time pass rate. Furthermore, CompuCram utilizes vocabulary tools, practice testing, and comprehensive simulated exams in an all-in-one solution.
Networking Opportunities & Placement Guarantee
- After-hours events and conferences
- A vast network of hiring brokerages
- Job assistance
Hondros College of Real Estate offers networking opportunities for aspiring and new real estate agents, such as after-hours events, conferences, and job club meetings, to help new entrants in the real estate industry build and gain relationships.
Hondros College has an extensive network of brokerages looking to hire new agents. This guarantees you’ll find a place to work as an agent after finishing and obtaining your real estate license.
- Live scan fingerprinting
- Fingerprint capture
- Available in 29 locations in Ohio and selected Hondros College locations
Hondros College of Real Estate offers live scan fingerprinting and fingerprint capture for an expedited FBI background check at 29 locations in Ohio and selected Hondros College locations to help aspiring agents with their real estate license application. You can schedule an appointment at www.fastfingerprints.com or call 1-877-932-2435.
- Student services team
- Available through chat, email, and call
- Q&A system with instructors
Hondros College of Real Estate features a friendly and supportive student services team dedicated to answering all student questions and queries through chat, email, and call options. In addition, Hondros College of Real Estate has a unique Q&A system where students can connect to their instructors and ask questions.
Ease of Use
Enrolling in Hondros College of Real Estate is a simple process:
- Add the course package you wish to enroll in to your cart.
- Log in or register your Hondros College account. Once signed up, you’ll have immediate access to the student portal.
- You will need to fill in the required information for shipping some student materials.
- Choose your preferred payment option.
- Confirm your course registration.
Hondros College’s student dashboard is easy to follow. The student materials are organized, enabling simple navigation.
Hondros College of Real Estate Alternatives
Best For: Aspiring and experienced agents who need customizable prelicensing and CE courses
Best For: Its various course formats for agents seeking initial licensing education
Best For: Its on-demand video learning format for aspiring and experienced agents
Starting Price of Prelicensing: $119
Starting Price of Prelicensing: $119
Starting Price of Prelicensing: $59
Visit The CE Shop (Use Promo Code FSB30 for 30% Off)
Visit Colibri Real Estate (Use Promo Code: FSB25 for 25% off)
Visit Kaplan (Use Promo Code: Kapre5 for 5% off)
What Users Say in Hondros College of Real Estate Reviews
Hondros College reviews show that most students commended the instructors for being extremely knowledgeable and helpful in preparing them for the exam. Students also found the courses convenient and beneficial in boosting their confidence to pass their real estate exams.
Hondros College of Real Estate makes obtaining and renewing your state’s real estate license simple. According to Hondros College of Real Estate online reviews, the school’s various learning formats, such as self-paced online, instructor-led livestream, and in-person classes, keep students engaged and allow more interaction with instructors. Furthermore, CompuCram’s comprehensive exam prep, networking opportunities, and placement guarantee aid new entrants in the real estate industry to get a great start.