Hostinger offers a free website hosting solution. Its features include a website builder, WordPress and VPS hosting, domain checker, 24/7 support, and more. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to get started with Hostinger? Visit its website.
What Hostinger Does Well
Users who gave Hostinger a positive review said that it offers them with powerful cPanel tools to administer their website settings. Others also commended its user-friendly website builder tools and its excellent customer support.
One user who gave Hostinger a positive review on HostAdvice shared that he had a great experience with the company, from billing to web design. He added that its hosting page was easy to navigate and that the website builder was stable and easy to use.
What Hostinger Does Not Do Well
As of the date this article was written (02/06/19), there are very few negative reviews of Hostinger available online. According to some users, they had to upgrade to advanced hosting services for faster page speed. Others were dissatisfied with its limited storage space.
One user who gave Hostinger a negative review on HostAdvice said he experienced server errors and downtimes. He also said that its free hosting plan’s storage space was not enough for his website needs.
Hostinger offers a free hosting plan and three paid shared web hosting options: Single ($7.99/month), Premium ($11.95/month), and Business ($15.95/month). The main differences between the plans are the number of websites, email accounts, and bandwidth volume, as well as access to advanced features such as daily backups.
|Shared Hosting Plans|
|Exclusive Offer: Get 65% off Bluehost|
Cloud hosting is also available at the following rates: Cloud Startup ($29/month), Cloud Professional ($58/month), and Cloud Enterprise ($130/month).
VPS hosting prices vary depending on storage space and bandwidth. Prices range from $8.95 to $129.95 per month.
Ready to get started with Hostinger? Visit its website.
Popular Web Hosting Providers 2020
Blog Hosting Site
Companies starting a new website that need add-ons like a free domain and email
Businesses that want to pay for inexpensive web hosting on a month-to-month basis
Businesses that have large, content-heavy websites and very high traffic volumes
Companies that need completely managed hosting and robust customer support
Companies that need extensive site design options but lack engineering know-how
Businesses looking for an easy-to-use website builder and web host in one
Top Web Hosting Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best Free Web Hosting Services 2019 — Free web hosting services give small businesses a free place to host and build their websites. In this guide, we compared ByetHost, Freehostia, WordPress.com, Weebly, AwardSpace, and Bluehost, in terms of bandwidth, storage space, hosting inclusions, and more.
Check out the list below of some of Hostinger’s features:
- Free Domain Registration
- Free Website Builder
- Domain Checker
- Web Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
How can Hostinger help non-tech savvy users build their own websites?
Hostinger offers a free website builder that uses drag-and-drop capabilities. This enables users to create websites with ease even when they have no coding background.
Is Hostinger’s hosting platform secure?
Yes. Hostinger uses BitNinja, a powerful internet security software, to protect all of their users from viruses, malware, and data hacks. They also run advanced, custom-built security software that regularly updates its system’s infrastructure to prevent potential cyber attacks.
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Hostinger and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Hostinger?
Hostinger offers cutting-edge web hosting solutions for over 15 years. We enable people from all backgrounds to have an impactful and robust web presence. The range of Shared, VPS, and Cloud hosting plans are made to fit any project – big or small.
A customer first mentality drives our company to provide professional tools, for an unbeatable price tag. Helping millions of websites succeed is what we do best.
Our vision is to enable millions of people around the globe to unlock the power of the Internet and give them the tools to learn, create and grow.
- Customer Obsession – The customer is always our starting point. We extensively research and strive to understand our customers better. We work eagerly to earn and keep customer trust.
- Learn and Be Curious – Learning is in our blood – we are always absorbing and analyzing new information. That concentrated knowledge is then used to excel our work. It is important for us to discover new prospects and explore innovative opportunities.
- Hire and Develop the Best – We recognize and welcome outstanding, talented people with huge potential. To suffice their needs, we move them throughout the organization. Terrific colleagues = Great workplace!
- High Performance – We strive for the highest standards, and many may think these standards are excessively high. We raise the bar to continue the growth and deliverance of high-quality service at the price nobody can beat.
- Freedom and Responsibility – We are responsible people: self-motivating, self-aware, self-disciplined, and self-improving. We act like leaders, and we don’t wait or want to be told what to do. We pick up trash lying on the floor. We love freedom for our actions, and we definitely deserve it.
- We are focused – The better we understand our business goals and how to get there, the more effective and precise our objectives are and the easier it is to achieve them. The same with the results. By taking responsibility to focus on key objectives, we identify when and where there is the biggest need to contribute accordingly.
- Speed Matters in Business – Fast, efficient teamwork and rapid deliverance of changes are what drives us forward. We understand that many decisions are reversible. We value calculated risk. We are LEAN and Agile.
- Earn Trust – We listen attentively, speak honestly, and treat others with respect. We are self-critical even when doing so is embarrassing. We understand constructive criticism and welcome it gracefully.
- Dive Deep – We operate at all levels and stay attentive to the details. No task is beneath us. We are skeptical when metrics differ from reality. We are an Open company, so all data is openly available in order to make the right decision.
- Disagree and Commit – We encourage discussions and constructive feedback. Every opinion is important and is likewise challenged. We vocally express disagreement in the manner of constructive criticism and chose not to maintain pseudo harmony in the team. Once a decision is made, we commit wholly and together work towards it.
- Deliver Results – We focus on the key inputs for our business and deliver them with the right quality and in a timely fashion.
Hostinger News & Activity
Every year we release new features that change how online projects are managed. One of our main upcoming projects includes a facelift of our custom hPanel that enables our users to intuitively control their websites. Since it’s custom made by our own developers new features are added each year based on the feedback from our customers. Online store, portfolio, or business website – this is the best home for any project.
Hostinger Customer Service
With Hostinger you’re never alone. A team of dedicated experts is available 24/7/365, ready to answer all questions. Live chat guarantees support in less than two minutes — no long wait times, or waiting for email responses. Our customer success team won’t rest until your issues are solved.
What makes Hostinger stand out from the competition?
The custom developed hPanel – a powerful, easy to use control panel lets users effectively manage their sites. Flexible service plans that scale seamlessly, encouraging growth and more.
We offer the most competitive prices in the web hosting industry. Our plans start at $1.45
That’s just the tip of the iceberg – there are many industry-leading features ready to be used! Settle for nothing less than the most powerful and accessible tools.