Infor CRM is an integrated customer management tool that enables users to create rich customer profiles and deliver a complete view of customer interactions across a company’s sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams. We compiled Infor CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Infor CRM User Reviews
What Infor CRM does well:
Users who recommended Infor CRM said that the program is efficient in generating customer data and profiles. They also said that it is highly customizable and that the mobile app is great.
What Infor CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Infor CRM negative reviews said that it is quite a complicated system to use. Occasional bugs were also cited.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of Infor CRM on G2 Crowd said that it is great for creating a database of vendors and clients. She said that she always uses it to look up different types of vendors or potential customers in an area, which saves a lot of time. She added that she spends less time on Google since she just needs to login into the platform, and she’ll even be able to see helpful notes about contacts that co-workers have dealt with before.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Infor CRM on G2 Crowd said that companies need to work with a third party contractor or an in-house dedicated technical expert who will do the majority of the development work, which can be costly. He said that although the cost of ownership is small compared to competitors, costs add up along the way for every little change or customization users would like to make in the program. He also mentioned that the user community is small and finding answers to common problems can be difficult.
Infor CRM Pricing
Infor CRM doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. However, services from providers similar to Infor CRM usually costs around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Infor CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Infor CRM’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profiles and contact information.
- Lead Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Customizable Workflow Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their internal processes and workflows.
- Performance Reporting and Analysis: lets users analyze their business performance, resulting to more actionable insights and sound decision-making.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Infor CRM Resources
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Infor CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Infor CRM can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Infor CRM’s popular integrations.