Infor CRM is an integrated customer management tool that enables users to create rich customer profiles and deliver a complete view of customer interactions across a company’s sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams. Its features include lead management, contact management, analytics, and customizable workflow processes. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to get started with Infor CRM? Contact their support team for more information.
What Infor CRM Does Well
Users who gave Infor CRM a positive review said that it effectively helps them sort data, track orders, manage contact information, and oversee marketing campaigns. Some of them also mentioned that the interface is flexible and easy to navigate.
“Infor CRM allows users to easily create new customer records, organize them according to associations with other records based on organization hierarchy, vendor connections or other criteria. It can link associated documents to any desired records, set alarms and tasks, and search the database based on user-defined criteria, such as account name, location, etc. It allows customization which we have used to tailor the interface.”
— Scott Westerfield
What Infor CRM Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Infor CRM a negative review commented that its analytics, integrations, and marketing automation tools need to be more robust. Some of them also complained about occasional system glitches and errors.
One user who gave Infor CRM a negative review on Software Advice reported that the software updates resulted in glitches and occasional system crashes. She also noticed that the program becomes unresponsive and slow when running reports, creating groups, and sending emails.
Infor CRM Pricing
Infor CRM doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. Fees for similar service providers and software range from $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while the more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Ready to get started with Infor CRM? Contact their support team for more information.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Infor CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Infor CRM’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profiles and contact information.
- Lead Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Customizable Workflow Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their internal processes and workflows.
- Performance Reporting and Analysis: lets users analyze their business performance, resulting in more actionable insights and sound decision-making.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, among others.
Infor CRM FAQ
What industries does Infor CRM cater to?
Does Infor CRM have a mobile solution?
Here is a list of some of Infor CRM’s popular integrations: