Infusionsoft is an advanced CRM solution that offers an integrated sales and marketing platform. Its main features include email marketing, contact and data management, customer profiling, and lead scoring functions that are all designed to help users easily manage their business leads. We compiled reviews from our own website and around the web and determined that it generally has positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of User Reviews
What Infusionsoft Does Well
Users who recommended Infusionsoft said that it is great for organizing work flows and leads. People said that they like its ease of use and integrations. They also said that they appreciate its automation solutions.
What Infusionsoft Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Infusionsoft negative reviews said that despite liking the overall performance of the software, there are still some features that can be further improved such as the reporting and ecommerce functions.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
“The automation solutions the software gives can be revolutionary for small-mid sized businesses looking to really step up their marketing and/or customer interactions. We also really love that their focus is exclusively on helping small businesses to grow and used what they learned in growing Infusionsoft from a small business to what it is now.”
– Joe Anderson
Most Helpful Negative User Review
“Visual reporting for the dashboard and campaign builder are not available within the software. They haven’t added any data augmentation yet to help me see who my contacts are. The web tracking and analytics needs a little work.”
Infusionsoft’s subscription options start at $99 per month with a 500 contact allocation. Their highest priced plan is at $379 per month with a 50,000 contact allocation. All plans include Contact Management, Marketing Automation and one user account allocation.
|Number of Contacts|
Check out the list below for some of Infusionsoft’s features.
- Lead Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Ecommerce Function: enables users to do ecommerce tasks such as managing product inventory, communicating with customers, and processing orders.
- Sales Forecasting: lets the user predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: integrates the software with other systems such as ecommerce, marketing automation, and more.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 – Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
What is CRM Software? An Introduction for Small Businesses – A CRM software stores contact information, logs conversations, tracks the progress of sales, and helps users manage their daily tasks. We share how Insightly helps business owners streamline and automate their tasks.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Small Business Software Survey: Key Findings about Small Businesses – Fit Small Business polled 293 small business owners and employees to offer a glimpse on how small businesses leverage software to facilitate their day-to-day operations. In this article, we share what types of software are widely used by small businesses.
Does Infusionsoft offer a free trial or demo?
What are the accepted payment methods?
Infusionsoft currently accepts payments made via American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and VISA credit and debit cards.
Is Infusionsoft available on mobile?
Yes. Infusionsoft has mobile solutions for Android and iOS.
Infusionsoft Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Infusionsoft can do to easily capture leads and organize contacts.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Infusionsoft’s popular integrations: