Jobvite is a recruitment software with a built-in applicant tracking system. Business owners can manage their hiring process from job posting to hiring all within the platform. We compiled user reviews from around the web and determined that Jobvite has mixed reviews. We also compared the most common pricing options for small business owners.
Jobvite Customer Reviews
Summary of User Reviews
What Jobvite does well:
According to the positive reviews online, users prefer Jobvite over other recruitment sites because it has lots of features that allow them to manage all their hiring tasks within a single platform. Others said that they like how they can do most of their screening and interview evaluation on the mobile app. Some users also mentioned that they like the interface of the software.
What Jobvite does not do well:
According to the negative reviews online, they think that Jobvite’s price is too expensive for small businesses. Some complained that they could not get the candidates they needed because the interface for applicants is not as user-friendly.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
According to one positive review on G2 Crowd, Jobvite allowed them to easily collaborate with their colleagues and applicants. The user said that he especially like the automation of the recruiting process. He mentioned that he was pleased with the integration features that allowed him to sync his calendar and store email correspondences on the platform.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
According to one negative review on Consumer Affairs, the user feels that Jobvite does not allow them to show enough information about their company on the platform. He also mentioned a lot of potential applicants do not like using Jobvite because of issues with the system (like being unable to log in). He feels that this is making it difficult for his company to get more applicants and recruit more employees.
Other Jobvite User Reviews From Around the Web
Here are a few other resources for finding helpful Jobvite customer reviews. We rated the review sites on a scale from poor to excellent based on how trustworthy and useful the reviews seemed.
|*Average ratings as of September 20th, 2017|
Jobvite offers six products for different recruitment purposes. Though they don’t publish their pricing on their website, according to a third party website, Jobvite’s prices range from $4,000 per year for 26-50 applicants and $100,000 per year for 2,501-5,000 applicants.
Below are the six products Jobvite offers:
- Jobvite Hire lets users track and source applicants by posting job listings on career sites and partner job listing websites. It also offers analytics and reporting, as well as a dedicated management and support.
- Jobvite Engage is an additional recruitment product that includes training for recruiters. It is designed to find qualified candidates faster, drive higher recruiter adoption, and increase candidate response rate and engagement.
- Jobvite Onboard is designed to obtain new hires and retain them longer. Key features include an onboarding portal, progress overview, and robust task management tools.
- The purpose of Jobvite Brand is to create a high quality career site that appeals to candidates. Using Jobvite’s tools and resources, business owners can create their own career site to motivate candidates to apply, convey an authentic message, and maintain personal branding all throughout the hiring process.
- Jobvite Video is a tool that lets users screen and communicate with candidates, making the hiring process more seamless and efficient.
Mobile Hiring Team App
- The Mobile Hiring Team App is an extension of the Jobvite recruitment software. It allows for flexibility and faster recruitment using a dedicated mobile application that candidates can use to apply for your business.
Compare Jobvite Competitors