KarmaCRM is a simple and customizable customer management tool for small businesses. It enables users to perform various tasks such as collaborative project management, lead and deal tracking, contact directory creation, and overall task monitoring. We compiled KarmaCRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Summary of KarmaCRM User Reviews
What KarmaCRM does well:
Users who recommended KarmaCRM said that they find the email integration seamless and efficient. They also said that it is feature-rich, but is still simple and easy to use.
What KarmaCRM does not do well:
Users who gave KarmaCRM negative reviews said that the mobile app can be improved and that the reporting features can be enhanced.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of KarmaCRM on Software Advice said that when he started using KarmaCRM, he quickly became accustomed to using it for archiving 100% of his user and customer interaction, creating task chains, following up inquiries and problem reports, tracking user and purchasing status, and sending out pre-configured email to multiple customers using the templates. He emphasized that he can’t imagine working without this tool anymore and that it has become his go-to app in managing his many customers.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of KarmaCRM on G2 Crowd said that there isn’t much to dislike about KarmaCRM. But he said that if he has to choose, he would like their reporting features to be enhanced and be more detailed. Despite that, he said that he is happy with the product in general.
KarmaCRM has three subscription options priced at $34/month for the Basic plan, $49/month for the Pro plan, and $69/month for the Premium plan. The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as email automation, lead capturing, business card scanning, and dedicated customer support. Discounted pricing for annual subscriptions is available.
|Looking for a consultative sales process? Check out Pipedrive.|
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Check out the list below of some of KarmaCRM’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Customizable Sales Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful KarmaCRM Resources
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
KarmaCRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how KarmaCRM can help users improve their relationships with their clients using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of KarmaCRM’s popular integrations.